Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

lotto numbers..

Hey girls had a crazy Idea,

Do any of you want to help me pick the winning loto numbers for next Sat 3rd July????

I thought we could all pick a number each ( as theres usually about 6 of us regulars here) or if theres more chosen we could all do two lines etc with the chosen numbers.

Then we all get a ticket with said numbers and see.........if our crystal balls really do work lol lol lol.

Ok so my choice is..

and to me its the number of years hubby and I have been together...arrhhh bless( no wonder the hair dresser found my first grey hair!!!!!!!)

If you fancy it just post and I will update the list as we go on through the week untill next Thurs eve at the latest..to give me time to get them all together and to the shop to fill in a tcket lol

************************************************************************************************************************
Ok so heres the winning numbers..only 2 so far..come on girls xx

[Modified by: babs4 on 25 June 2010 20:05:04 ]

Replies

• Awesome idea babs, I would love to join your lotto pick list. I am off to consult dh, I can't decide between two numbers, but if you'll let me I'll log on tonight with our choosen number... oooh so exciting, lol, I will be waiting all week to see what happens image

xxx
  • choose away Hedgie, two numbers if you cant decide too as we can always do two lines or more if needed...if we all have the money for more lol lol lol!!
  • 21 as i have found out each of my pregnancys on the 21st of jan, nov, oct x2, march

• Mummy mog..no cheating now lol...come on give us your number, pick a number close to your heart.....you are more than welcome to join in hunnie xx
  • Just wanted to re-post it so all could be read as bloody adverts in way!!!!

Hey girls had a crazy Idea,

Do any of you want to help me pick the winning loto numbers for next Sat 3rd July????

I thought we could all pick a number each ( as theres usually about 6 of us regulars here) or if theres more chosen we could all do two lines etc with the chosen numbers.

Then we all get a ticket with said numbers and see.........if our crystal balls really do work lol lol lol.

Ok so my choice is..

and to me its the number of years hubby and I have been together...arrhhh bless( no wonder the hair dresser found my first grey hair!!!!!!!)

If you fancy it just post and I will update the list as we go on through the week untill next Thurs eve at the latest..to give me time to get them all together and to the shop to fill in a tcket lol

**********************************************************************************************************************
    Ok so heres the winning numbers..lol

I think if we get any more then we should split them to two lines to vary the numbers..what do you think?? We have until next Thursday to pick so no rush xx

[Modified by: babs4 on June 28, 2010 07:02 AM]

• 5. Myself and DD were born on the 5th March. OH was born on the 5th June. Livs was born on the 25th. So yeah give it 5!!!!! image x x x
  • can i join in

number 8, my daughter always shouts number 8, fav number lol
    I was born in march as were 2 of my children, meaning there are 3 of us orn in the 3rd month. My wedding anniversary is the 3rd of june and my youngest ds was born 3rd of sept. Oh and there are 3 males and 3 females in my house. :lol:
  • i was gonna say 4 but it bunches the numbers up a bit dosnt it?
  • ok I say 30.... the birth years of the kids all added up. (05/07/08/10) xx
  • Junie mummy my kids are/will be the same birth years as your hun!!! image x
  • Okay after much deliberation, I am going with 43. 43 weeks between dh and I's first kiss and our wedding, and 43 days we actually spent together in between because he was away at sea for a large portion, and 43 weeks from our wedding to Dd1's birth. lol

xx