Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

happy birthday Livvs

hi sarah just wanted to say Happy birthday for thursday to little lady!!!

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVVS MWAHHHH (THATS A BIG HUG N KISS)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• Thank you hun!! So sweet of you to wish her happy birthday image
    I'm almost a little sad to read this post!! I don't really want to accept my baby is going to be one!! image Shes such a big girl now!!

We really have to to it all again one day, the thought of her being the last is bringing me close to tears!!

Hope you are all well hun and we must arrange to do another meet soon!! The kids can get to know their future sposes a bit better!!! LOL!

Take care hun, mwahhhhhh!! x x x x x x x
  • lol! will deffo meet up soon. once all this mole crap is dealt with!! i know how you feel i really didnt want luca to turn one image im sure we will both end up preggers by october hahahahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • definately hun image
    Not long to go now and hoping it all goes well!!

I would love to get up the duff again but I'm not sure Dave is feeling the vibes image Well not at the moment anyway!!

On a lighter note we are getting a puppy, well two actually!! (one is my dads but we are looking after it for him, long story!)
    So hopefully that should keep my broodyness at bay for a while having two little pickles to run round after image x x x x