Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ive never felt so embarrassed!

I had to get the morning after pill and felt like a stupid school kid, i could of cried with the doctors Q, and i still have to test in two weeks....image

Oh and to top it off, DD1 tells me on the way to school that he FANCIES a girl and wants to kiss her image hes 6 next month, to young to think that!!!! I will lock them up til there 18 you know :lol:

Replies

• Naughty Naughty Mrs Woo!!!!! whatever have you been up to lol!!

My ds is 8 next month and hates girls at school
    BUT my dd1 is 6 annndddddddd LOVES boys, she flirts on the way to school, she is so sweet and innocent they just drool over her (clever little minx!!!) Especially the older boys, like ds's class mates...oh deary me what am I in for lol!!!:lol:
  • :lol: shame on you mrs woo, at least you had the guts to go ask for the morning after pill, when me and hubby slipped up we prayed alot :lol:

Alice came home form school today she has just started reception and told me that a boy whos name she can't remember said she had nice t*ts image OMG!!! they are only 4, she said I dont know what he was talking about mummy I think he meant my ponytails so I said thankyou.

Think I may have to go and speak to her teacher about that one.
  • Kim you do have guts hun!! If it were me I'd be far too embarassed to go and get it. I'd just hope for the best, lol!!
    OMG Hayley I can't believe a little boy of 4 said that to Alice?? If a boy said that to Molly I'd be mortified!!! I'd def have a word with her teacher. Its such a shame they grow up far too fast don't they? image
  • sorry g/c, but saw this on the home page.

In regards to your daughter hayley. Im thinking that the lo probably doesnt actually what he means, but has heard a guy say it and saw a females reactions. Well Im hoping thats the case. Children are sadly exposed to soo much stuff at a young age. Im just thankful I was rbought up well and intend to do the same for my daughter.

I do pop over hear to ahve a read as i know some people on hear from baby and i dont see you anymore. Your all hiding over here. It will be a while before I jin you as Im only a mummy to 1 right now!
  • I know how you feel mrs woo i had the same thing after i had ds1 we had a accident ds1 was only 5 weeks old i had to go to familt planning clinic for the morning after pill and there was all these young girls there and i was 27 and had to take ds1 with me in his pram i was sooo embarrased, got the morning after pill and scuttled of home to discover 5 weeks later i was pg with ds2 lol
    vikki xx
  • :lol: I felt so stupid, i love how they ask when the 'incident was' he ended with please come to us when you decide to use contraception image humph not my fault, what we used was poop :lol:

:lol: vikki dont...how do you think DS2 came about, i was in the 10% then....lets see if it works this time :lol:

Hayley i would of throttled him! Personally id go to the teacher just so they can chat to them about appropriate behaviour...my next doors son (whos 5) got called to the headmaster (private school) because he called a girl sexy, they also wrote a letter home to all the parents!