Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

plain frumpy or just me????

Ok a little selfish winge here but .......................................

BOO HOO I Feel so frumpy and out of shape...................... cry, sniff, now blowing my nose!!!!!!(lol)

I lost at least 3 quarters of my baby weight in the first 10 weeks and now it seems to be creeping back, mummy tummy is rather squishy( ok so I cannot do sit ups due to neck trouble so i am not suprised too much) but everything else seems to have gone SOUTH FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

you know how it is, nothing seems to fit without a bulge round the middle, I hate it showing so wear fleeces etc all the time when out-I know mad isnt it?

So I go jogging twice a week when I can, and try ( really really hard lol) to eat smaller portions but still eating a little of what I fancy. I will get there in the end BUT just fancied a moan(sorry girls)

Love you all xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Oh poor thing. Dont know what to say really as Im sat here eating Mars mini rolls and 37 weeks preggers. I know I will be feeling like you do before long and will be having a moan. Why dont you do something more fun to shape up. Jogging is such hard work and is boring!!!!!! Join a class or something for you. Treat yourself to a treatment, facial or something. New hairdo???
  • I hate the way I look at the mo too, I had bub no4 just over 4 weeks ago and am still having to wear my maternity jeans, I refuse to buy any bigger size jeans as I know that eventually I'll get back into my old ones (I hope)
  • Oh hun, I'm with you. I'm 6 weeks postpartum today and still in my mat stuff. All my clothes have been through four pregnancies and it sure looks it. I need a wardrobe make over in a bad bad way... but I don't want to buy anything until I am not walking around as a small blimp! Moan away hun, we'll sing the chorus with you image. I think the suggestion of a facial or maybe a nice body butter my be worth the investment.

xx
  • aww thanks girls,

threeandsupriseone....I love jogging lol, I used to be an athlete running for the champs etc, its fab(or at least I think so lol) and I actually miss it. so am trying to get back into it......head phones on, wind in my hair, 5am in the morning...ahhhh bliss to me!!!!!!

I had a new hairdo two weeks ago to help my hair stop falling out, it worked for a week and now I had a brushfull, a towel full and I had to unplug the shower too........oh the joys!!!!!( docs say it will settle!)

my skin is absolutely awful, I cant even put sun cream on without getting sore patches and large spots, god knows what a facial would do as last time I has one two days later I looked like an erupting volcano!!!!!!!! so thats out too!!!!( again docs said it would settle and just to keep an eye on it!!!! fat lot of help they have been)

New clothes even depress me as I am a size 12 BUT am having trouble getting jeans to fit my mummy tummy, so am having to get a 14 which is baggy and out of shape on me just to fit the belly..ggrrrr

so you see why I am just feeling rather BLUURRRRRHHHH at the mo lol. ok I admit I am feeling sorry for myself lol I know, sooo sorry to depress you all too lol lol lol!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh ladies. I am dreading this. Im a big girl so find it hard to get clothes that fit non pg anyway. Im dreading what sizes im gonna have to buy after this one!

Babs - I remember my hair being like that after Tyler, it does settle, mine took 2 months.

xxxxxxxx