Forum home General Chat General chat

some people

Hi just wanted to have a moan really. I am 21 weeks pregnant with our 4th baby and we went for our scan on Thursday. And we are having a girl. We have 1 boy and 2 girls already. We are over the moon and really excited now, but some peoples reaction really get to me.I've had "oh no another girl" "you must be really disapointed"
and " i bet you are upset" Thats just afew, I feel like screaming at them!!!!!!! Anyone else had this?
Vicki21+3

Replies

• NOT YET!!
    I also have 1boy and 2 girls and am on my 4th....29weeks today yippee!
    I have had people asking what it is..we dont know, and if we want a boy to even things up.
    So my comments in return are "It not only doesnt matter what it is, it doesnt make it any less special wether its a boy or girl" and
    "why do we need to even things up when my children are happy with the dinamics we have?"

So really its a nice way of telling people to piss off and mind their own bussiness lol!
  • i had 3 boys and just given birth to a girl but i got it all the time wheni hd my 3rd people would say oh sorry or thats a shame and now we are getting bet your happy now you have a girl um i was happy before thank you!!!
  • I have 2 boys and 2 girls, when we were expecting Isaac who is our youngest I lost count of the amount of people who asked me if I wanted a boy to even things up, oh that makes me soooooo mad, I wasnt really bothered about the sex of the baby I was just happy to be having a baby, it drove me nuts, I even replied to one person who asked if I was wanting a boy to even it up that unless I gave birth to a fully frown adult then things would not be even in our hous as we were going to be outnumber by the children 2 to 1!