Forum home General Chat General chat

archie turning 2 next week and feel so sad

hi there, my baby boy is turning 2 next wednesday. and i feel so sad about it. he is my 5th, and i have been muddling it over if i want another one. my eldest will turn 10 on june 24th as well. they are all growing up far too quickly.
i love all my kids so very much and love being a mummy to them all, and thats all i have ever wanted - to be a mummy. but i know my baby days will be over soon , no more nappies, pushchairs, high chairs etc. it's not a nice feeling. i know we all have kids to see them grow up, and i enjoy this but the past 10 years have just whizzed before my eyes. i am scared that the next 10 years will do as well.
sorry for the rant, but i know you would all understand. xx

Replies

• hey hun, I can understand where you are coming from cos at the moment I have no nappies, bottle, cots etc, TBH it is so very weird lol!!
    My youngest is 3 and 1/2...................I never thought my baby would grow up lol!!! I still call her "baby" and she says "I'm not a baby I'm a big girl!!!!" As if I didnt know that lol!!

We are TTC no'4, I am worried about the future, how things will go, will we all be happy etc but I think that If I didnt think ahead I would loose the plot! And so at the mo, no'4 will be the last one BUT never say never, you never know what will happen in 6 months/a years time etc.

Sorry to waffel, not sure if this all makes sense or not lol!!!
  • Hi Pen, I know exactly how you fell, my baby was 2 in April and my oldest will be 13 on 3rd June. I am going to be mummy to a teenager image I would love to have another, but I really dont think I would ever stop, with me it would always be just one more. I love having children and cant even begin to imagine what it will be like in 2 short years when my baby starts school, with hubbys health problems though we definitley wont be having anymore, unless we have an accident (Hmmm what a good idea :lol: )
  • my luca is one nxt monday image charlie is 5 nxt month n mai is three in october image theyr all so big an independant i dont know what im gonna be like when they turn 10!!!! my husbund cant wait for them to get bigger as he has more fun with them once theyre walking n talking. my charlie asked today if i could make another sister for him as theyr sooo cute!!! bless him he wont say that once mai is 13 n stroppy .

xxxxxxxx
  • Oh hun, just have that one more, you know you want to image
    I feel like mine are growing up far too quickly too ;( Why can't they stay babies for longer!
    x x x x
  • I must admit this terrifys me and is part of the reason im going to be sterilised, as all mine are so close i dont know what it feels like for them to grow up and not need bottles etc.

But def think a round number is the way forward then they each have someone to play with lol

xxDBxx
  • double post xx

[Modified by: JunieMummy on May 31, 2009 10:32 AM]

• :cry: I agree with you all :cry: Mine are 3, 2 and 1 on 19th of June and I cant believe how fast the time has gone!

What are you swaying towards pen do you think you will have another?
  • would love another, but hubby not so keen. will see , i love the 5 i have already so much. x
  • would love another, but hubby not so keen. will see , i love the 5 i have already so much. x