Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

kind of new and thinking about a 3rd

hi all, i say im kind of new as i havent posted on here since i was prgnant with my 2nd dd.. i have a almost 4 yr old dd and a 18 mth old. I really would like to have a 3rd child and so does my husband, i was planning to stop taking the pill when i come back off holiday in sept but i finshed a packet today and realised i need more so i have ran out, my husband just told me to come off pill now. im just a little worried about doing it all again, i am very happy with my 2 dds and was quite happy to stop at 2 but have always wanted 3 children, i suppose im worried about how id cope with 3 children and the added cost as although we manage financially its a little tight at times. I have rubbish confidance and maybe a little worried i just wouldnt be any good at being a mum to 3. If you dont mind me asking how do some of u mums to 3 or more find it? Did u have similar worries or am i just being paranoid? I have read some of the posts and u all seem lovely, Thanks x