Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

girls, this is it...:(

Well here goes, I think hubby and I are seperating.................When I say "I think" he hasnt actually told me he doesnt want it to happen.
Basically to cut a long story short, he lied to me and I think its been on more than one occasion. I dont do lying, never have and as he has had more chances than most to keep to the truth I think this is it, the final straw for me. I have always told him that him lying will come backand bite him in the arse....well how right was I, last yr he messed up with money and lied about it. And now, well, lets just say I found out the truth and he had lied right to my face about it!!!!
The strange thing is I havent cried, havent ranted away like I would normally, I have just moved his stuff into the study and brought him a bed to sleep on. This makes me feel like its the right decission???as I am so calm and collected about it.
Unfortunatly we are stuck in the same house until at least April next yr as we both signed the lease and cannot afford to keep this place running and one or the other get somewhere seperate.
I havent heard from him all day so have no idea whats going on really other than I feel this is final.
So girls, not sure if you have any advise/ words of wisdom for me?

Hope you are all ok though xxxxx Babs xxxxx

Replies

• oh hun no advise but just wanted to say how sorry i am x you take care and we are hear if need to rant x
  • You seem so definate about it - like you knew it would happen. Sounds to me like you have made the right decision for you. Im not going to try and give advice as I am not one to talk when my relationship is up&down alot but I am sorry that this has happened to you and I hope you will be happy, whatever your final outcome.

Take care hun and remember we are here if you need us

Elaine&boys xxxx

[Modified by: JunieMummy on August 25, 2009 08:43 AM]

• Oh hun i to am not going to give any advice as it seems like you have made up your mind and it sounds like the right decision as like you said you are so calm and collected about it. We are here for you if you need us, i hope things work out for the best what ever it may be take care and giving you a big hug((())) vikki xx
  • Thanks girls, still not sure what he thinks really.
    He was shocked into silence last night when he got in to find the study his new bedroom!!
    The one thing he did say was" I thought I was doing the right thing by not telling you" WTF.................Oh please!!!
    Right now I still feel the same, suprising level headed too!
    I have my mother coming for a visit tomorow.....not only will she find out that I am pregnant but I can gaurentee it will be"I told you so" if I mention my relationship problems! I think I will just mention the baby and nothing else(and hope the kids dont say"daddy sleeps in the study now!")
    Oh well you never know things might turn out to be a happy ending ...maybe!!:roll:
  • hi hunnie. Hows things? Hope you & kids are ok & pg is going well. Take care xxxxx
  • Hey,
    I am ok really, not much happening on the hubby front, he has spent alot of time at work! I think he is trying to give me space as he cannot afford to move out and pay rent on this place. The kids are fine, he says goonight, most night puts them to bed but sometimes by phone etc and they seem to just think hes busy at work so thats a good thing.
    As for him and I, well the jury is still out on that one........??????

Sprout is doing fine, 16+4 (I think) today, feeling some movement but nothing to rave about yet lol!
    I told my mother yesterday.......................she cried and was HAPPY........Oh my bloomin god that was a suprise lol she is getting the steriliser, moses basket and cot bedding...she insisted and told me I had no choice lol! I think I am still in shock TBH!

Anyway thanks for asking after me, have been a little lonely and down these last few weeks, hoped it was just hormones! feeling a little better today though, mind you when all three of my kids got up this morning I got the biggest group hug EVER! and that made me cry with joy, god I love my kids!!!

Hope all is well with you babe? Are your lovely little monsters behaving for you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hi hun
    sorry not been here for you during this!
    if you feel calm then this is the right thing (for now) make sure you and oh talk though keep communicating incase he does want to sort it n is just to frightened (bloody male ego)

loads of love

lolly xxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi babs, so sorry Ive not replied but we have been away, sorry no advice but I just want you to know that I am here for you if you need a rant, moan or anything xxxxxxxx ((((((((((hugs)))))))))
  • Hi babs,
    I've also only just seen this as we've been away for two weeks. So shocked and sorry to read your news image
    Just want to offer you a massive cyber hug and let you know we are always here for you. I hope in time you can sort things out and he realises what a massive mistake he has made.

Lots of love Sarah x x x x x x x x x
  • Oh bless thanks SnS,

Hes working all hours at the mo (is def at work as he calls to speak to the kids twenty times a day and its that number!!)

We are in limbo really......so much to sort out but as usual nothing happens as he is at work till late and leaves early am!

Oh well something will happen soon I am sure!