Forum home General Chat General chat

My Ford Galaxy!!!!

Pointless post so sorry! Was just wanting to share my excitement at taking delivery of my Ford Galaxy people carrier!! Me and other half have put off getting one for so long, but with number four due in May it had to be done, although I will miss my BMW estate..boo hooo.
But actually it is so roomy inside and quite nice to drive once you get used to it! each child has proper space away from each other so that they dont constantly wind each other up!! What does everyone else have???

Replies

• We have a Ford Galaxy too and really love it! Having five children gives us no choice but to have a people carrier but we really do love our galaxy and prefer it to other people carriers that are about, love the fact it's so roomy and a nice smooth ride!
  • It is a sad day when you have to buy a people carrier but like you I now love mine.

I have a toyota previa. Very simliar. I just love the space and the electric doors, boot etc.. so easy.

Mine has 2 seats in the second row and 3 in the back. The boys go in the back as they can put on their own belts. Amelia is in on of the 2nd row ones and that leaves the middle of the back for my 16yr old son and the other 2nd row seat for my daughter who is 19.

We all fit in really comfortably and easily. I can still get a double buggy in the boot plus shopping..

i am not really a car person tbh. When people ask me what I drive I tell them a white car!!!! ha ha

Just out of interest..... is it expensive to insure, fill with petrol, tax etc..... i live abroad but am thinking of buying a galaxy (old one) to keep at home for when we visit.

d x
  • oh popular choice we have a ford galaxy too! xx
  • i love my galaxy too lol, we fill ours with ??70 diesel a month and thats it....blooming good value if you ask me!

my kids all have set seats and are seperate so no fights, nonsense or car hell xxxx