Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A little depressed!!!!

Ok ladies, Def gonna be a BFN this month............... AF is def on her way!!! I have all the signs.......spots, AF munchies, short temper, bad hair days, headaches, cramps, backache.... grotty cm(tmi, sorry!).oh how the list goes on!!!!
We even did the , Bd'ing every other day etc, you know days before etc the way the experts tell you too but no, AF has other plans, oh did I mention that she is early AGAIN.......its been 2 days then 4 days and now 6 days early. What is going on with my bloody cycles??????
I am a little gutted TBH but I know that the longer it takes the better off financially we will be( hubby getting extra work at weekends now so more money coming in from next month(if that makes sense??)
And of course all my babys were concieved in the first 4 months of the year so maybe Ive missed my chance this year lol!!!!

I suppose it could be stress thats against me this month cos of the problems with the neighbours, me being run down through lack of sleep etc..............I know Im clutching at straws, its just that Ive always got pregnant sooooooooo quick.

hey ho, moan over, thanks for listening hunnies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Oh Babs,
    *big hugs!!*
    Sorry to hear af is hunting you down image
    Try not to worry bout not falling this month hun, it WILL happen for you image
    Have you tried using ov sticks to help you pinpoint your ov day hun?? Other than that you sound like your doing everything you can.
    Sending you lots of PMA and *sparkly babydust*
    x x x x x x
  • Thanks SnS,
    I want ov sticks to be a last resort really cos I know that its worked three times without them lol!!! Oh that and hubby is more into "no pressure" or its a flop!!!!!!!!!if you get what I mean lol!!;\)
    I am fine about it really, like I said I am just suprised its not happened yet!
    I am very grateful that I have three little monsters while some of the lovely ladies on TTC have been trying for a long long time.
    My time will come, probably when Im least expecting it.............I just felt like a bit of a moan earlier :lol:

Hope you are ok, Half term here so I am rushed off my feet with entertaining the kids!!!! first few days are hell cos they push each other to the point of me shouting then it all calms down and we usually enjoy the last daysimage
  • awww hun in my experience the best way to get preg is to buy a wedding dress or drink lots n go to a theme park always works for me hahahahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lol lolly!

I am very much married( 8rs arrgghh!) so no need for a wedding dress for me( my one hasnt fitted since I had DD1....typical!!) oh and I hate theme parks, I remember going on a whirly thing about 10yrs old and threw up for days after.................never again have I been on a ride at a theme park lol!!! As for having a drink, well hubby not really allowed alcohol cos of his kidneys so we dont have any in the house(too tempting for him!) and I am such a lightweight that one wiff of wine and Im pissed and fall fast asleep lol!!

Never mind, onto next month and I am def gonna give my neighbours a run for their money in that department lol lol!!!
  • awww hun in my experience the best way to get preg is to buy a wedding dress or drink lots n go to a theme park always works for me hahahahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol lolly, my surefire way to fall pregnant is to sell all my baby stuff, twice I sold it all and twice I got pregnant again, as if by magic.

Dont be down babs, I know it sucks when your trying and it doesnt happen, I am an impatient person so I would be in a right mood about it now, your time will come. xxx