Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm done!

Yay, I'm done I can start saving again. I have just made my last purchase for christmas, finished shopping for dd3 birthday in January (bought her happy land stuff as it's on sale anyway), and have bought everything we need for babe to be even though he's not due until february. I have a stack of boxes of chocolate, and have put away a bunch of food stuff for christmas, so I can stop spending and start saving again.

Sorry appreciate it's completely off topic, but I stress so much about this with all the people to buy for and it's such a huge relief to have it taken care of.

xx

Replies

• Options
    WOW!!!!! How organised are you!!!!!!!!! You dont fancy comin round here and making a start on mine do you? xx
  • Options
    Oh my god, Ive only planned what I am getting, going to do.
    My poor little sprout ( also due Feb) will be living in the nude I ve hardly got anything lol!
    As for xmas, well I shall start next month due to lack of funds as the car cost the earth to be serviced!!

well done you for getting sooo organised, next year maybe you should whip us all into shape and tell us when to start lol!!!
  • Options
    Ive started but WOW go you!!!!
  • Options
    WOW!! Well done!!
  • Options
    go you! im almost done but my lil madam needs more giftys cxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Wow i thought i was organised lol you go girl i have just about finished the kids stuff will be after next week but i still have the food shop and all the little bits and pieces to do.
    vikki xx