Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nicknames for lo's

Hi do you have nicknames for your lo's and why, just being nosey really i have a nickname for all 3 of mine sometimes more than 1 lol

Ellie mae is tinka maes because she loves tinkerbelll and i used to call her that but shortened it to tinka maes also lella dont know why i call her that just being silly really lol

Leo jefferson is stwidge because when he was born he was 10 lb and had lovely squidgey rolls of fat lol also t-lo jeffo again dont know why just being silly lol

James mckenzie is james macca pacca or just macca pacca because when he cries as soon as he see's and hears the night garden he stops lol

It funny what we call them considering we spend so much time choosing there names lol
vikki xx

Replies

• Options
    this is good. thomas is little man, oliver is lilly, joshua is mr lee, rosie is dot and archie is gorgeous boy. all very different. i spend most of my time calling them their nick names, it must confuse them especially when they are small. but they still all know their names. lol. xx
  • Options
    They are good, i spend most of my time calling them there nicknames to, my mum tells me off she says you should use there proper names but i like there nicknames you can't it though can you lol
    vikki xx
  • Options
    lol, love stwidge vikkijane!!!! my nicknames for my lo's are not very original!!! my eldest joshua is joshy bum bum, he cringes now when i call him that now (he's 6), my daughter mollie has several nicknames, mollie moo moo, moo, mollie munch bunch, munching moo and strangely danny devito!!! (my hubs is convinced she looked like danny devito when she was born, we found out later that she in fact shares his birthday....lol!!!!), my youngest oliver responds to the name cheeky monkey, told you not so original or great nicknames!!! xx
  • Options
    I have a sexy bum(ds' nickname created by gran cos he was tiny when born and had a really diddy bum) he loves it!!

Natty lou(dd natalie claire louise) everyone calls her that

Abigaallii(abigail as dd1 couldnt say her sisters name when she was little) And she also has wandering wynne(surname) at nursery as she always wanders in her own little world.

Not sure if they will stick through adulthood but for now they are happy with them.

Me on the other hand have always been called babs(baby babs) cos I was sooooo tiny when born), my names Emma and I hate being called it!! so babs it is lol!!!
  • Options
    R@chie-w i think sanny devito is a cool nickname and weird she shares his b-day lol

Babs3 my nickname used to be poppet everyone called me it and they still do especially my dad lol
    vikki xx

• Options
    my eldest 2 dont have one i can think of a few choice words for them (they are teenagers)really but my youngest is baby bear she always has been and always will, even when this one is born so i dont know what we will call new baby! baby bear 2?lol
  • Options
    Charlie is either larly, larly chops, or chimp. When he was born it was chimpy chompy (ate a lot!).
    Alfie is either Alfie-onzo, Fonzie or just Alfs.
    Gracie is Gracie-groo, Gracie moos but mostly what the boys call her - May-may, which i love! (middle name is May and as Alfs couldn't say Gracie when she was born, thats what he called her)
  • Options
    i love the fonzie name it sounds so cool xx lol
  • Options
    Chloe123 my sister calls my dd baby bear she has since she was born 6 yrs ago and still does but funny as she is the only one to call her it
    vikki xx
  • Options
    My first little girl Molly is Molly Moos, Moo Lams, or just Moos!
    Charlotte is Charlie, Pebbles or Peb, Barley or sometimes Charles!
    Then Olivia is Livs or Liv Lavs or Liv Lav Loo Las!!
    So funny the stuff we call them!
    x x x x
  • Options
    sadly oldest is called BOY this is my daughters fault as it was what she always called him and it has just kind of stuck. his name is actually justin

my daughter is called poppy and has been since she was a week old, she knows her name is maya but wont answer to anything other than poppy.

and the baby charlie is called jellybean just because of the way he curls up when sleeping
  • Options
    Jacob used to be jakeyboy but he strted to think that was uncool so now he is jus jake. Megan used to be meggiepops but again she has kind of grown out of it so she gets called Meg or Megs. Alice is Alice bear or lally bear because she has a rabbit she calls lally and Isaac has loads of nick names zakkyboy zakkyboo handsome boy, mummys little man and chubbychops.