Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi all

hi all
hope your all well! my tinternet is messing around so havent been on in a while, we are all good, luca is still not walking unless we pretend not to watch lol. mai is still being a terror and charlie is behaving as usual (thank heavens for that). feel like i haventy spoken to you in ages!!!

sarah if im not back online in time HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LIVS card and prezzie are waiting xxxxxxxxxx

hows all the families going?? mother in laws behaving i hope!!

all you preggers ladies hows your bumbs going??? are you all sick of pregnancy yet?? i need horror stories to keep the broodiness at bay hahahaa.

babs hows the neighbours has the bedroom olympics settled yet lol

im hopeing to get connection sorted soon at the mo im pinching mums wireless hahahahaha

xxxxxxxx

Replies

• hey lolly,
    well their bedroom noises have stopped but there has been more action................................I had the police knocking on my door a few weeks ago asking if I had heard anything that night cos next doors massive tv had been stolen..............it was actually the only night that they were quiet so that what I told the police man!!! oh and then the car that was misplaced suddenly appeard three days ago...wtf.
    The police said they are known in the area for fraud and what do you know last friday the fraud investigator dept was bashing on their door only to get no reply so they come knocking on mine!! The previous tennant has been here too asking for the mail that was sent to the old address but they didnt answer the door either. Yesterday a huge bloke in a suit was knocking on the door but got no answer and he went round the back trying to open my back gate by mistake......I am so glad i had just got home to tell him it was the wrong one!!
    They have been leaving the house around 8pm and getting home about 11pm thats when the noise starts now. Oh and their lodger is regulary shouting at the windows for them to let him in??!!
    It eccohs in the girls room something rotten which in turn unsettles them.........grrrr. environmental health will only send out a letter explaining to them that they are disturbing the neighbours etc but after my landlord talking to theirs the noise and language got worse so I told them not to bloody bother.

Oh joys!

Glad you are ok lolly, I dont get to post much at the mo.

I am 7+2 and feel like shit!!! not only do I have constant feeling of sickness but I am soo tired I can fall asleep hoovering!!! I hope its a good sign cos thats all the syptoms I have. All the ladies on due in Feb 2010 are having to buy bigger trousers etc but me?? no? I am still comfy in my size 12 jeans!!:lol:
  • Hi Lolly,
    fab to hear form you hun! Sorry your internet is being crap at the mo image Theres something wrong with ours too, it keeps crashing all the time! Argh!
    Glad the kids are well image Livs still is'nt walking either (I'm secrectly glad that shes still my baby for now!!!) My Charlie is being a terror too!!! Molly is Molly!!!
    You did'nt have to get Livs a pressie!! Thats so sweet of you hun image We will have to arrange another meet now so she can open it!!! image)
    Hope everything is going well with your course?
    Been thinking of you with regards to your up and coming op. Hoping it all goes well hun (I'm sure we will talk again b4 then tho)!! x x x x

Babs!! How are you??
    Sorry to hear the sickness has kicked in for you image I'm with Lolly tho and really need to hear all the bad bits or I might get tempted!! lol!!
    I hope it eases soon for you.
    Can't believe what has been going on with your neighbours hun!! They really are from hell aren't they??!! God I really hope they get evicted soon, not what you need with a new bubba on the way is it??! They will be on Crimewatch nxt!!!

Hope everyone else is well? And thank god it's Friday 2muro!! Phew!!

Love to all, Sarah x x x x x x
  • Hey SnS,
    Glad you are ok hun, I am ok just feel sick all the time(no actual sickness yet though yay!!)

The thing with my neighbours is just going to run its course I think. It will only be a matter of time before they either get nicked by the police or if they havent been paying rent kicked out. TBH I am just glad that the village know they are trouble and everyone is keeping an eye out on them!!! They can walk past me in the street and give me the biggest evil looks in the world, the girlfriend does it to anyone that looks in their window!!! what gets me is that she stands there looking out waiting for people ,oh and if someone knocks on the door she still stands there blatantly watching but never opens the door..........weird or what!!??

Oh what drama we have here in our village lol!!

We are having a carnival at the weekend...yay!! All three of my monsters are now going to be on the wizard of oz float parading around the whole village..................super they are sooo excited! And it is on fathers day too so my dad is coming(and mum and grandma but they just come to be noisey!!!) and I am making him fathers day fudge....hope he likes it!!

Well hope you all are ok, shopping today..aarrgghh so busy day for me!!!image
  • urgghhh babs sorry you have to live next to them!! as they are known fraudsters hubby says SHRED UR PAPERWORK BEFORE BINNING IT!!!! lol bless him hes been stuck in court for nearly 2 weeks with a pair of ebay fraudsters so is really paranoid now!!! blinking criminals i feel like a single parent the amount of time he has to put into the investigation n court grrrr. dont worry about not bumping yet with mai and charlie i was in maternity jeans by 6 weeks (BIG babies lol) but luca i was still a 12 at 28 weeks but at 28 + 3 (my wedding morning) i had gone up by nearly 2 sizes little monster. xxxxxxx

sarah of course i had to get my future daughter in law a gifty hehehee its only something silly tho xxxxxxxx
    internet should be up n running by the end of nxt week woop woop xxxxxxxxxxxx