Forum home General Chat General chat

UNDER TOOOOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!

All work n no play makes lolly a cranky biatch!

lol

god im so sick of being lolly right now, im still studying n hubby keeps saying its nearly over! yeah except for the 3yrs of uni ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i hate driving and lovely as my instructor is i just hate all of it! i cant practice because t never stops working image
and with luca trying to use everything as a urinal ( don't ever eat pick n mix in kent again!!!!!), mai wanting constant attention i mean she is so clingy im in tears by the end of the day!!! she screamed for 15 mins this morning because i locked bathroom door for a shower image she has never been clingy but now she is almost 4 i cant do anything quick enough for her and if i try to leave a room she goes mental!!!

charlie is being relitively good but pushing boundries with T, luca was crying for his mickey mouse n t didnt know what he wanted so charlie shouts at him that he'd know about their cuddly toys if he was home for more than ten mins!!!

im just tired n lonely n not enjoying anything right now,

rant over, lubs u all for listening xxxxxxxx

Replies

• HUGS, HUGS AND MORE MUCH NEEDED HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE.

Lolly, sounds like you could do with a break hunnie. Have you the time for a hot bath tonight and just relax for half hour under the bubbles??

Good luck for the next few weeks, hope things get a little less stressfull and less hectic. Seems like you are trying so hard to do everything and also make a future for yourself, hats off to you as I couldnt cope right now doing that.

No suggestions really other than "hire a nanny" lol ( something I wouldnt dream of doing either lol lol, my kids I look after them no matter what!!))

Seriously tho, loves and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lol thats it when i win the lottery i will buy a village to house us all in! life would be so much simpler lol xxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh no you sound so stressed! I can't imagine how hard it must be to study hard brain stuff AND look after kiddies. You should be so proud of yourself!

Just a thought for Mai - I always found when teaching that kiddies that age find "seeing time" very comforting. You could try getting a kitchen timer that ticks down, setting it for 15 minutes and saying that when the buzzer goes off she has to tell you cos you need to get out of the shower. Plus you could sweeten the deal by saying that after your shower you will have something nice to eat (nothing like a bit of bribery). Ignore my advice if it sounds like nonsense, it just reminded me of when I had to instigate something like this at school as the boys were RUBBISH at taking turns with the trainset.

Anyway, stick with it hun cos it will be worth it in the end! BIG HUGS, Saraxx
  • lol moon n stars i do use the timer (old pre school teacher lol) it doesnt matter if its two mins to wash hands or even standing up with out her, i know i was in and out of hospital so much last yr she hasnt settled back as well as the boys image i have to find a way of reassuring her as it looks like i need yet another op grrrgh. im less stressed today as i have found some books for study ( good books make all the difference! lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx