Forum home General Chat General chat

luca's party

hi my lovelies

im knackered just finnished luca's birthday party (early as kids back to school monday)
had gorgeous weather paddling pool big crazy golf set and the swings slide etc. barbacue and lots n lots of very cold coctails for me!!!!
luca got lots of prezzies and had a wonderfull time!
im now miserable as my baby will be one on monday this year has gone sooo quickly cant believe this time last yr i was waddleing round the hospital trying to get the induction working image

hope you are well n enjoying the sunshine

Replies

• Hi hun,
    So glad everything went well today for the party and everyone had a fab time!! What a great day you picked for the weather!! It has been stunning! We took the kids to the beach image

It is sad the Junnies are all fast aproaching one ;(
    I'm in two minds as to whether its time for number 4? Ask me after the 25th June!

Hope everyone has a fab day 2muro!! x x x
  • How lovely! We had paddling pool out today too, wish mine had warm birthdays! (Jan, Oct n Dec!)
    Have a lovely day on his actual birthday too x
  • That sounds great hun! Im looking forward to doing Tylers bdays outside coz my other 2 are Oct and Jan babies like alioli.

Big hugs hun - its sad when you think what you were doing 'this time last year' and it will be the same next year - time goes waaaay too fast when you have kids!

Have a lovely day tomorrow xxx
  • Glad his party went well hun.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Luca, Happy Birthday tooooooooo youuuuuuu!!!!! (for tomorow of course!!!)

I must admit I cant believe how soooo quick time has flown by........I will have a 8yr old, 6 yr old and a 4yr old by december.......goodness! Youngest DD seems to have grown so much faster than the other two did...............maybe cos she copies everything they do so seems older!!(she is still a little bugger though!lol)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxx