Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello im pg with my 4th

hello im luisa im pregnant with my 4th baby and cant wait to have 4 kids
im 14 weeks on wednesday

Replies

• Hi and welcome,
    Congrats on your pregnancy too lol!!

I am 6weeks tomorow with no'4 Early days I know but still cant help but be excited!!!:roll:
  • i know what you mean we planned this baby for so long
    when i found i was pg i was so excited i had to tell everyone
  • hello

im preg with no 4 16+4 weeks xx :0)
  • Havent told anyone other than hubby at the moment................well apart from the lovely ladies on BE of course!! lol

I am dying to tell my 3 children( 7, 5 and 3) BUT know it will be better to wait until the first scan to make sure they are not dissapointed if anything goes wrong?!
    Other than them there is no one I need to tell cos they will all be so very negative so there is no point. NO ONE IS GOING TO SPOIL MY MAGIC MOMENT!!! oops sorry better get off my soap box. lol Familys..grrrr I hate em!!
  • Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to larger families, I am Hayley and Mum to 4 gorgeous children, Jacob is 13, Megan 9, Alice 4 and Isaac 2. I love being a mum of 4!
  • i know what you mean by negative comments
    i get them all the time
    i just ignore them
    my life they dont pay for my kids
    not as if we are on the dole my hubby works all the time to pay for us
  • hiya i have just had my 4th! well come alon gx
  • Congratulations and welcome to the forum hun image
  • Hi and im 14+3 with my 4th, so we are due in dec buddies.

Just to echo your posts about comments and dh's working all the time

xxDBxx
  • Hi ladies, I'm still working on hubby for number 4, it's not proving that difficult I just want the final YES from him image

My others kids are 8, 3 an 1. Never thought I wanted a 3rd never mind talking about a 4th - lol. I guess if you have 3, a 4th doesn't make that much difference does it?

xxx
  • hi
    congrats!
    i have 5 kids and not having any more even though I am soooo broody!!!
    d x
  • awww im still broody for no 4!!! good luck to all the ladies n babies xxxxx