Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

breathing through BH?!??!

Hi ladies. Im posting this here too as Im guessing its something to do with being on baby 4 & beings as we have our very own resident MW!

Last night I had BH after we BD (first time in about 2 weeks!) It was really uncomfortable coz my hips & pelvis felt like they were coming apart so we didnt do it for long.About 15 mins after I started getting BH which were just tightenings for about an hour but then they got really intense. So much that I had to breath through some of them and get in the bath & go to bed! I was petrified I was going into early labour and was very relieved when I woke up this morning and they are all gone!

Is it harsher because my muscles have to work extra hard this time round?

Elaine & Boys

33+4 xx

[Modified by: JunieMummy on 26 April 2010 07:19:23 ]

Replies

• Options
    well bd'ing for me with no'4 was a feat in itself lol, it just hurt all through my pelvis/bump etc so we just didnt go that far lol!!!!!

I would say yes your muscles are probably quite stretched this time round as thats what mine felt like....maybe lolly can let us know the real reason behind the pain lol!!

As for painful BH, YES I had them too after but they went away, it wasa few days after that it seemed to increase the amount of bh I was having every day - if that makes sense? I had a few off days where I had to breath through them but they stopped too....sorry no help here lol but its all happend to me too but I never asked anyone lol!!!!!

hope all is well other than that hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    All I can say is well done for still managing to have sex!!! lol!! I think I'd given up by 30 weeks with number 3!!! The SPD made it practically unbearable!!! Really hope it's not that bad this time round x x x x
  • Options
    hello my lovelies! yup ur BH will be more painful as ur uterus is all stretched outta shape by first 3 pregs n labours, its quite common after sex i think but dont quote me lol its something to do with the happy hormone that sex releases it stimulates uterine contraction but not enough to cause labour unless ur overdue as a general rule lol!

i had bh from 15 wks with all 3 and they were horrid but it was deffinately worse with luca!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    bless ya all, hard to believe if fate hadnt kicked me in the shins i'd be 33wks and suffering with you guys image everyone put ur bump belts on it will keep the weight off ur hips! nice warm (not hot!! promise mw lolly no hot baths) baths for soothing those BH!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx mrs rich how huge r we talking?? my biggest was 10lb 11.5 oz n was horrendous!
  • Options
    aww hun bless ya, if u do get gd it can be managed, mai was a bigg girl and carrying her 4 days ovedue was awful but despite her size and being back to back she was my easiest labour image xxxxxxx