Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Whats the weather like..........

2»

Replies

• raining raining and oh more raining and its very wind too
  • It's been raining madly here and got even worse after UI came out of the hair dressers aftyer being in there for 3 hours with my very funky hair do and by the time I got to our shop one minutes walk away, you could barely tell that I had had it done!!!
  • Weathers ok here at the moment, i hope it's not toowindy again tonight it disturbs the kids

Em, please post a pic of you, i want to see your new hairdo!! Do we no longer look identical??!! x x x
  • Hi Nicola,

Just managed to sit down again.

Today I went shopping with my cousin which was nice - wish we could do that everyday!!
  • Nope tasha!! nothing alike at all!! I now have extremely dark brown hair with plum tints and almost a mullet style!!! Actually that sounds awful doesn't it?!! I promise that it looks quite chic!

but sorry, def no photies, not until I can style this new 'do' properly!!
  • oooh Sarah where did you go shopping and what did you get! Im so jealous would love a good shopping trip minus the kids. I always,always end up getting stuff for them xx

emma, sorry your new 'do'got ruined! XX