Forum home General Chat General chat

Im nick naming PP

2»

Replies

• legal

Ive gotta pop of for a bit,do some washing and tidy up,im having ann summers party so wont be o tonight but wil pop back later when rileys at nusery.
  • Wow you girls have been busy while i was doing the school run!! This thread has really made me giggle.

I do agree it is addictive and once you start you can't stop so Pringles is a good nickname.

Emma, hope your Ann Summers party is a good laugh tonight, I'm out at a Virgin Vie party so won't be on here either.

Have a good day girls, Zoe xx

• Parent
    tapping
    lean
    rapping
    great
  • He he you lot are mad.

Thanks emma for the cat one, murphy has been better yesterday propably because i scruffed her, which she hates, to get her out the cot yesterday. She hasnt been anywhere near Hollies room.
  • I went to a pampered chef party the summer before last and my friends and I turned it into an ann summers party with all the utensils. We were not very popular with another group of mums there. Cant think why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LOL!! Sounds like fun!!
  • Well we thought so. But it did'nt go down too well.
    Needless to say we were not invited back!!!!!!
  • Lucy
    That's funny and really made me giggle, and you were worried i thought you were prudish?!!!!
  • LOL Tasha, Thats because of the ------.
  • Hi ladies

Well tonight will be a laugh but with only me and 1 friend,everyone has either txt or rung in the past 2hrs to say they are ill or cant get sitters,oh well they had enough notice(2 1/2 months)am going to a hen night tomorrow so i have a good giggle then.
  • What a let down Emma. Like you say you can still have fun and it will mean you and your friend will win the prizes!!
  • Ahh i hope you still have fun tonight Emma!
  • We will be with you in spirit emma!! Well I will be!!!
  • hehe, v funny ladies,
    pringles is def a great name.

hope you are all well
    kas xx