Forum home General Chat General chat

What riley made

2»

Replies

• can't you help her out with it though Karen?? It is a bit silly people have bought Luka eggs too?!! I least I can give them to Tate xxx
  • I got the rep to give me a few Whoozit teethers and have given those to our friends with babies! makes a bit more sense eh? I agree with Nicola, karen i think you should have that egg!!

My kids have just come back from next door with 3 eggs each, bringing the count to 15 each (of varying sizes!) It's a ridiculous amount!!
  • Well she did say that i could eat it and give it back to her through milk he he. It's just silly because she has 3 boys and when they were younger she also said she didnt want them to have eggs, so why she has bought one i dont know.

Em sounds like Sophie and Will have been very lucky. I hope people dont spoil Hollie next year though, i would prefer her not to have too many.
  • I Know, i think it's way too much, but we employ 9 staff and they do like to spoil the kids!! I can't even help them out a)cos of the diet and b) I suffer very badly with IBS and lately have noticed I feel far worse if I've had chocolate!!

Think Aunty Tash will have to help out!!

How's Hollie doing now?
  • everyone can't help spoiling kids. Tate and Luka both have a wishlist on amazon, with lots of little things under a fiver its ideal to tell people, my mum got Tate a cheap pocoyo dvd and a little teether for luka, much better for them than chocolate. She did get Tom a dr.who egg though!!!
  • Hollie is asleep so i am hoping she will stay that way for a while longer. I did write a reply in my original post, but she has eaten a lot better this afternoon so i am hoping it is enough to keep her asleep for a few hours. But her nap in the cot this afternoon did her the world of good.

Nicola, that sounds like a good idea doing a wish list.
  • I love wish lists. I can never think what to say the kids want at bday's and xmas. most places do them elc, mothercare etc .so its nice to put a few things on. I like Amazon the best as its cheap and you can get books, dvds, clothes or toys xx
  • I didn't know that you could do that Nicola! That's a great idea, as it's 6 months til Sophies birthday and I can never remember all the things that she's mentioned!!
  • Oh i discovered those wish lists this year Nicola they're fab but i didn't useythem properly ie sending the link to family sothey an choose i just did it as i have a mummy brain andcouldn't remember what i'd seen!!!
  • i will have to look into those wishlists as it would be great to have one for her birthday.