Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG!!!

I've only been gone 3 days so far and already there's 14 posts and 268 threads for me to catch uo on!! What am I going to do if I can't get on for another week?!

Will try to catch up with you all on friday evening and may even have some wedding ststionary piccies to show you by then!

Hope you are all well, Miss PP like mad already!!

Take care all! x x

Replies

• Options
    I know how you feel Emma, I missed it like mad when I was in hospital.
    Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing some pics soon.
  • Options
    I know what you mean Emma, i had so many to catch up on when i got back from holiday, i had to cheat and put an update post on!

Hope things are going ok xx
  • Options
    Hmmm... think I might have to do that too somone as I am only on for a few mins during the 15minute break that I have given myself!!

at least I can cheat - Tasha's on strict instructions to keep me posted, but I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!
  • Options
    I was so tempted when i was away to logg on using the hotel computer, but i thought that was taking it a bit far!lol
  • Options
    We are all as bad as each other!! I go away on Saturday for a week, nowhere glam just up north to Terry's relatives. But I will have so much to catch up on!!!
  • Options
    I was really cross when I was in hospital that Nigel had paid for the tv/phone which includes texting and the internet, but the mouse was stuck.
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me! Think what's making it worse is that I haven't gone away anywhere it's justy that I know if I let myself pop on regularly I would stay on like I am now! And I am determined to stay ahead with this! I want to be done in about 2 weeks as much as I can before I then have to spend the week before the wedding tying 180 bows!!!