Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thomas the Tank Bargin toy and DVD for £5.00

I have found a bargin to buy my son who is Thomas the Tank mad! If you go to www.thetoyshop.com there are some great deals on there. I have just ordered:-

Thomas the Tank Road and Rail Train Chinese Dragon and FREE DVD £5.00!! (item number 254623)

Thomas the Tank Road and Rail Train plus FREE DVD £9.00!! (item number 197392)

Thomas the Tank Road and Rail Automatic Rail Crossing £5.00 (item number 078030)

and to make the extra up to get free postage I ordered Create your own talking mug for £3.50!! (item number 251991)

Hope this might give some other Thomas the Tank fans a bargin! There are also loads of other bargins on there for girls as well as boys.

Replies

• thanks hun. My son is mad on thomas
    x
  • Nevermind the kids, i have a Thomas DVD!!!

I love Thomas, he is an icon!!!
  • Ethan has a large collection of Thomas toys so we don't need anymore but i had a good look on that site and it has some fab toys!! Thanks for telling us about it i'm going to add it to my favourites so i remember it nearer christmas!!
  • Caroline you will be wanting to see all my pics when we go to Thomas land then!!!
  • I thought it was a great bargin, you would normally pay £5.00 for a DVD on its own. They are a great shop to buy from they were originally called (and still have shops in towns) The Entertainer its good to keep checking on there as they reduced stuff all the time.
  • Wow that is good,riley is a thomas fan to.

Adis dad gave us a duvet set of thomas which adi had on his bed as a child(20+yrs ago)