Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I allowed to advertise a double pushchair for sale on here??

Thought I would ask first as there isnt a buy/sell forum? Thanks

Replies

• I give all rileys clothes away once his out of them.

I gave my double buggy to freecycle last week.
  • Teresa, there is someone on here with a newborn who has just found out she is pregnant with twins, so she may be interested.
    I think its Noah's mummy. Not seen her on here for a while though.
    I also think we should have a buy/sell thread.
    Perhaps we should just do our own posts as and when we need to.Unless pp has any objections.?????????
  • It would be great,also to pass on clothes and baby bits like i do with freecycle.
  • I agree a free bit would be brill, at the moment I go on to netmums.co.uk as they have a free bit on there as well as buy and sell. If I hadnt paid over £300.00 for it and only used it a few times I would give it away but my other half would have forty fits if I did that LOL!
  • Hehe.xx

I originally got the double from freecycle and the girl had only used several time but then it sat in her garage for a few months.I dismanteled it down to thebare fram and washed every last little bit and put it back together an it looked like new.
  • i wud love a buy sell forum on ehre , i have looooooooooads iiof stuff i cud sellbut hate putting it on ebay
  • I have tried to join freecycle, we don't have a group in this area so I tried to join my home town one as my parents still live there. But i have been declined!!! Charming!

Somewhere to swap, exchange, sell and buy stuff would be a fab idea!!
  • Why on earth would you be declined Caroline??

I too think a buy/sell forum on here would be fab!
  • God only knows!!!!

Maybe as i am not in the area, got no idea!!!
    Not to worry!
  • I needed a new double buggy only a couple of weeks ago!
  • think it's a tuff as people easly get ripped off on line. there's another site where this woman was a member for mths, she made friends etc. then she sold stuff and ripped people off on there by 1000's. not saying you are btw lol. just think thats why they may stay away from it on this site, legal reasons?