Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trip to Thomas Land!

Some of you know my son Tate is Thomas mad, and a few weeks ago i put a post on about Thomas Land.

Well I found out you can use Tesco clubcard vouchers to get in fab. Even better you can stay at travelodge tamworth...£29p/n for a family room. So bargain weekend for us. All booked im so excited as it looks fab!

How have your days been? i've been busy at work, just got in had a bath now laying on sofa with laptop and a sausage sarnie. lovely! X

Replies

• Options
    Wow! Nicola, I bet the kids are so excited! It's been in our local paper as it's not far from me and has had rave reviews!

You will be so close to us, one of my shops is only 20mins from drayton manor! Next year when they bug you to re-visit, we'll have to try to meet up!!!!

day been good but busy, did a 9year olds party at the shop, then took the kids to a party and have just done 3 hours wedding stuff! But at least it makles the day go quick!

Right, speak in a few days, take care x
  • Options
    That's great Nicola, when are you going? You will have to be the test customer and do a report for us all!!

Have fun when you do go.
  • Options
    Aw Nicola Tate will love that. I bet Luka will love looking around too. That sounds like a great weekend and very cheap, you have got yourself a great bargain there.

xx
  • Options
    7th June we are going. I just hope we fit in a 'family room' supposed to be for four people but we need to squeeze travel cot in too!!! I am Soooo excited cannot wait to take Tate we might have a video camera by then too I hope!
  • Options
    no, but i really want to take charlie, he loved thomas, in fact so does nicole lol
  • Options
    Oh that sounds like a great weekend away.
  • Options
    Nicola, the family room should be ok for you! Bronwyn and I stayed in 2 different travelodges recently. One was a new one and had more room than the other but i could have fitted 2 more beds in the room! I took my own travel cot but if you ring 24 hours before you go they will put a cot up for you when you arrive. Usually they have a double, a sofa bed which also has a pull out bed underneath. Or they also have fold up beds so i am sure they will accommodate you!

I am so jealous! I love Thomas and can't wait for Bronwyn to show an interest!!!!
  • Options
    max 4 people it said on the booking, so don't think I better ask for a travel cot! I don't mind taking mine and we will sneak it in later! I just can't wait to take Tate and see his little face, he will think he's arrived at sodor!
  • Options
    Sound like a real bargain weekend Nicola!!
    I'm sure Tate will absolutely love it.
    Can't wait to take my budding Thomas fan there in a couple of years!
  • Options
    Its amazing what cheap days out you can get when you look around at the offers. Clubcard deals are great at days out at Tesco xxx