Forum home General Chat General chat

I forgot what periods are like.

Anybody know if it is normal to have period pains for months after having a baby but with no other sign of af?

I have totaly forgotten what they feel like and am in pain with what i can only assume is the witch on her way. Before having Hollie i had 11 months without them, then 3 normal cycles before conceiving. So i have forgotten how much it hurts. Should i still get them whilst feeding?

Sorry it's a random post but thought they dont return until she has stopped feeding.

Replies

• I think i only got one period while i was breastfeeding if your worried i think you should to the doc or see you health visitor and see what they say HTH xxxx
  • Hi hun, with my first son I fed him for 12 months and didnt get a period until I had finished feeding which I thought was normal (then they came back with agenvence! LOL!). With Max I started having periods again when he was about 10 months old (which really surprised me and they were well worse than ever before with pain) but I never stopped feeding him until way over a year. I think you should just see your hv or gp to ease your mind and get it sorted as you dont want to be in pain that long xx