Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Leather Baby Shoes

High girls, was just looking for new little shoes for Luka (like Robeez but wanted some cheaper) find this website which is much, much cheaper - half the price! Just in case any of you are interested:
http://www.snugglefeet.com/

Replies

• Oh they're gorgeous!! And as you say very good value most i've seen are £18-£20. i'm temped by the pink flower ones but watching the pennies at the moment saying that it looks like i got that job!!! Just 2 hours a week but it gives me a little weekly spending money!!!!
  • cheaper than 8.99?? Oooh I will have a lot on ebay then boo!!! Thanks!
  • Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful. I want to go mad buying them but know I can't yet.

XXX
  • Thank you!!!! I love Inch Blue shoes, but they are more expensive than these!!! I will be shopping on pay day!!

What job Tasha??
  • It's with the music classes Ethan and Amber go to, Rhythm Time, they were looking for a music assistant for just 3 classes on one morning, it just involves signing the children in, welcoming parents, giving out the instruments etc but i think it will be fun plus there's always the opportunity to do more clases as the children get older!
  • That sounds like great fun Tasha!!! I am jealous!!
  • just ordered the giraffe ones for Luka. they look exactly the same as the pricier ones (ie shoo shoes, inch blue etc) so let you know if any good!
  • Pitty, i cant get them for riley his to old,maybe for chantelle as her 1st birthday is in may.
  • oooh yes they have lovely pretty pink ones! Is she walking yet? if not they would be perfect, or just for indoors?
  • Not walking yet,poor thing has had to put up with laminate,is a good crawler tho,i like the look of the kitty ones,pitty the sales ones are all bigger sizes other wise i wouldhave got a few pairs.
    Mind you i could get a bigger size in the sales one and put them away for xmas and just get the kitty ones for her b-day.

Im going over nxt week so will get a pic of her.
  • they are about half the price Emma of the normal ones you can get. see www.robeez.co.uk. look exactly the same!! Robeez are the 'originals' let you what mine are like when the arrive. hopefully before we go away saturday xx
  • Yeah they are impressive on the price,our local good shoe shop stompers stock something similar these and i thought they were pricy.
    Not bad on delivery with snuggle feet tho.
  • you get 10% discount. Enter discount1 so came to £10.59. Also www.hippychick.com also always have shoo shoes on sale. Sorry im not on commission just a shopaholic when it comes to my boys! Imagine if i had a girl would be even worse!!!!
  • Umm,you probably would be but theres so much more for girls than boys.
  • hi girls, Luka's shoes arrived this morning, v.pleased as only ordered them late wednesday night! they are gorgeous and just as good as the more expensive ones xxx
  • That's great, i'm glad you're so pleased with them!
  • yep they are v.cute. How are you today Tasha? Im at work now, so after a manic morning at least having a sit down!!
  • Hi Nicola, I am glad you are pleased with them, that was a really quick delivery.

Did you get everything packed and ready for tomorrow?
  • yes pretty much. just the last minute things like packing the steriliser and the monitor. so much to take, drives me nuts as the woman i get lumbered with doing it all! and having to remember EVERYTHING!!! X
  • Ha ha that made me laugh. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight after doing it all.
    Are you on later for the cyber party? I am going to try and be on for a bit, but depends how Hollie is. And i have a splitting headache but dont want to take any tablets as i am feeding her, so might have an early night.