Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T I'm an Auntie!

My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl early this morning!Molly-Mae weighed 7lb 10 oz and I am sooo proud of my little sister! She had a bit of a difficult time and in the end baby was delivered by emergency csec but both are doing really well! She just sent me a picture message and I am sooo in love with my niece as is her big cousin Lily who was kissing the photo saying babeee...! I have to wait till Saturday to go visit as they live an hr half away and will go with hubby but I'm sooo excited! xx

Replies

• ohhhhhh how lovely - gorgeous name too! image
  • Aw congrats! She will be a lovely playmate for Lily when they get older. I saw your pic on facebook but didn't comment incase you thought I was strange lol! She looks beautiful though, and I love the name! My eldest is called Lily-Mae. Enjoy your visit to see them, hope your sis is recovering well from the section.xxx
  • Lovely! Hope she likes the nappy cake when you give it to her!
  • That's lovely, big congratulations to your sister, bless her for doing so well. The name is gorgeous, and it will be wonderful for Lily to have a girly cousin to play with.
    Lots of love x x x