Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Family portraits

Hmmmm, how believable!

Just happened to come across this promotion and then posted it on here out of the goodness of your heart!!! How lovely!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Thought it sounded to good to be true!!
  • Options
    My ex-colleague had a similar experience and ended up spending about £1500 without realising it! The sales woman was good and never talked about prices, just told her to choose photos and they would discuss prices at the end.
  • Options
    hmmm, ive had those 'free' photo session offers 2. i always have my kids photos done by the evening posts baby of the year photographer, the package is about £70 but you get loads for your money
  • Options
    I have always used pixi photo as we got 8 free sittings and pic's,the free pic is massive and as it was free we never realy bothered with the rest of the set as at the time we said if anyone wanted a copy they could buy it themselves and gave them the details of the shoot.
  • Options
    Emma that is what we did, we used a token for a free sitting with pixiphotos. Hollie only allowed the woman to take two poses as she wouldnt sit still long enough, we had the free photo, but the other pose she had a bit of sick in her mouth so that spoilt it but saved us heaps of money lol.
  • Options
    Tomorrow I pick up the protrait that i got with my Christmas sitting given to me by my best mate!

I can't wait to see them!!! Just me and my little girl!!