Forum home General Chat General chat

Good evening ladies

There are quite a few of us on this evening so I thought I would ask you all how you are today.

Replies

• Hi Zoe

I'm good thanks. Had a pretty quiet day today, just pottering around the house.
    How are you today?
  • Evening Zoe,

Have my feet up and comp on lap.
    Armed with a glass of wine, While Nigel watches the footy on tv. So I can chat guilt free!!!
  • Hi Zoe
    Catch up with you another night, feeling really crap. I think I have a stomach bug.

Hope you are ok!!
  • Hi Zoe, I'm good here thanks. Jake finally gone to sleep, hubs at football but back soon. We went to Taunton today but it has rained all day!
    Hows things with you? What have you been up to?
    Hope the weather improves for the weekend!!
    x
  • Hello i'm having a crafty few mins while oh reads the paper, haven't done much today as jd is teething and being a grouch
  • i have had a good day at collage got 2 more assments not many to go now, iam also counting the days down till my appointment
    hope everyone is well
  • Hi Zoe, Im great thanks!! V.excited with lots to think of do and a plan can't think where to start. Any ideas ladies?? As you know I was married before but that seems like a lifetime away (10yrs ago now!) How has your day been?
  • So glad you didn't all ignore me!!

I'm ok thanks, the kids are good too although Charl is being a handful this evening again.

I was at work this morning, thanks for the company Lucy! Then had a bit of a hectic afternoon but nothing too stressful. Jack is in bed, hopefully Charl will be soon, she is tired part of the problem.

Caroline I hope you are ok.
  • My pleasure Zoe.
    Gave me an excuse to stop Scrubbing for a while and put my cillit bang down!!!!
  • LOL!!

Jack's polo shirt is the same one. What with the gillet and that top do we dress the same I wonder?
  • Probably!!!!!!!
    We both shop in next and M&S
    (Oh and I am so much older than you too.he he he)
  • LOL!! What are you saying?? I dress like an old woman or you are trendy!! Hehehehehee!!
  • Oh Lucy, you really make me laugh!! I have pm'd you!!
  • Zoe,
    I'm a style Guru so if you do dress like me, then you are onto a winner!!!!
  • Maybe we should be the next Trinny and Susannah? What do you think?
  • Great idea!!!! You can be the skinny one!!
  • Can you tell I've been on the wine tonight, Zoe?
  • Does that mean I have to diet and have botox?
  • No! You are like this most of the time, it's the pink elephants again!