Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talk to me please......I need to stay calm!!

Oh My God!!!!

Euorpean Cup Semi final, my boys are playing Chelsea. Just thought we were in trouble but the linesman is my new best mate after he just disallowed their goal.

Trying to remain calm and struggling!!!

Replies

• Options
    Chelsea have a penalty.

I am not calm!!!!
  • Options
    ooohhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel even more sick now!!
  • Options
    Deep Breaths Caroline!!

How are you, apart from the obvious stress that you are going through for 90 minutes?!?
  • Options
    God Caroline!!! I read the title of your post and thought something terrible was haoppening to you, don't panic me like that!!

and before you say it, I do realise that losing to Chelsea would be terrible!!
  • Options
    Thanks Dawn!!
    Either my school tried to poison me today or i have a tummy bug!!!! Just tried eating some angel delight as i was hungry!

The football isn't helping my sicky feeling!!!!

How are things with you?? Is Cameron OK? He looks so cheeky in that photo!
  • Options
    Emma, in the words of Bill Shankley
    Football isn't a metter of life and death. It's far more important than that!

We just need to win, but it doesn't look like it will happen now!!!!! Especially now they just scored again!!!!
  • Options
    Oh no! I know just how you feel, our rivals WBA went up the other day, it was dreadful as there was a 16 page celebration spread in our local paper and it made me feel sick to even look at it!
  • Options
    Oh no, hope you're feeling better soon.

We're good thanks, Cameron's totally over his ear infection and he doesn't seem to be teething for now so he's back to his usual daft self. I love his ticker picture, it shows what he's really like!!

How's Bronwyn, is she sleeping any better for you?
  • Options
    There is this kid at school who only supports chelsea as they were winning everything. He has no idea where Chelsea is in the UK and he is the most arrogant little [****] that I have ever had the misfortune of teaching and i just know he will be waiting for me tomorrow.

He has this smug grin on his face all the time, you just want to give him a hearty slap!!!
  • Options
    We had an awful night last night Dawn, up at 2.30 as Bronwyn was coughing so I gave the the simple linctus prescribed by the doc (useless stuff) and then Medised as i notuced her cheeks were burning. She went back into her cot but was crying withing 10 mins, she was hungry so i gave her some milk. We are down to 3oz as i am trying to cut out her night feed next week. She still didn;t settle so i kept going in and patting her belly, putting her aquarium on and leaving her to go to sleep. After about 45 mins I went in scooped her up and rocked her to sleep. By this time it was about 4.15, she was asleep and i was wide awake!

I managed to doze off after 5 but i get up at 6! Needless to say i have been shattered all day!!!

sorry for the essay!
  • Options
    Oh you poor thing, you must be absolutely shattered. Hope you have a better night tonight.

I'm off to bed now too, promised John he could go on computer before bed. Whoops, didn't realise it was getting so late!!

Take care xx
  • Options
    Think a sicky might be called for tomorrow then Caroline - or a hearty slap!!
  • Options
    I had planned an earlyish night tonight, forgetting about the footy. And it has gone on far longer than i expected!
  • Options
    So sorry caroline, Adam has just shouted up the score - gutted for you! x x x x x x x
  • Options
    Poooop!
    We have lost and I am going to bed. Hopefully I should get about 4 or 5 hours sleep before our 3am feed. She has refused most meals today and so I know she will be hungry during the night!!!

Sweet Dreams ladies!!
    xx
  • Options
    Night Night caroline, hope you have a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning x
  • Options
    Sorry Caroline, all the men in my family are Chelsea supporters and my hubby is so happy he is literally doing back flips. I don't care either way cos I can't stand football.
  • Options
    Caroline, sorry about the result. Hope you had a bit more sleep last night? How is Bronwyn this morning? xxxx
  • Options
    Hoe did your night go,hope you both slept better.
  • Options
    Bronwyn slept through again!!!!

Wooo hooo!!!
    Unfortunately i was still feeling sick throughout the night!!