Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any one want to start a baby group in Crawley?

Lonley mum in Crawley. Hubby at work all day and classes all to much as I am a bit shy and don't like to just start chatting to random people. DD needs babies around her and I need adult conversation! image Anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• Thought I should clarify. DD is 5 months old and i have just recently become a stay at home mum due to redundancy. So fancy a coffee and a chat or even a get together to take the babies swimming/park/town etc. Please let me know. Thanks Chrissy
  • Hi Chrissy

I'm not Crawley, but near enough (Caterham) and fairly similar to you in that I'm too shy to attend classes alone.

Email me if you want to get in touch.

xx
  • hi chrissy
    where abouts in crawley do you live?
  • hi chrissy
    where abouts do you live in crawley?
  • I am in West green but I can get to most places in Crawley as the public transport is great and I like to walk most places. (hubby takes car to work) You interested in going for a coffee? How old is your little one?
  • My little one is nearly 3 months now!! its going sooooo quick.
    would be great to meet for coffee, u free nw?
  • I'm a Crawley Mum and exactly the same, too shy to go to a baby group on my own but would love to meet other Mum's in my area. Would love to go for a coffee. My little boy is coming up 3 months now.

(Just signed up to the website as I saw this post and really wanted to join)

Em x
  • Ok guys well e-mail me on Christine_annerley@hotmail.com. We can arrange a day. Maybe next week? Let me know. image
  • Still looking for mums who want to meet up for a coffee and a chat. DD is now 14 months. See above for my contact details. image
  • hey im from yapton nr la x
  • well if you are close send me an e-mail. Most of my mummy mates are heading back to work and I am feeling a little lonley. image see above for e-mail. xx