Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any Leeds Mummys?

Hi there was just wondering if there is anyone on here from Leeds, i'm mum to Kieran whos 20 weeks old and my brain is starting to turn to mush from all the cooing lol

Replies

• hey,
    Im from otley on the outskirts of leeds.
    i used to live in leeds (meanwood) untill a few years ago when i moved here to live with my oh.
    Ive got a Kieran as well! mines 9 weeks today. i also have another son aged 3 in oct and a daughter aged 4 who starts school in sept (cant wait)
    i soo no what you mean about the old brain mush everyone i know works all day, by the time my oh comes home i practically pounce on him lol
    Toni x
  • Hay know what you mean about pouncing on the fella lol mine thinks all his christmas's have come at once lol. Everyone i know is at work too and theres only so much Jeremy Kyle i can take lol. I'm back to work in 4 weeks but still dreading it.image
  • lol jeremy kyle..your lucky getting to watch adult tv! my eldest 2 are obsessed with the cbeebies channel i never get to watch adult tv until they are in bed lol.
    wish i could go back to work, when your there you dont want to be but when you have been off soo long you just cant wait to get back. I cant go back to my job though, after my mat leave ends feb next year im officially unemployed. I used to work in a hospital but because of damn nhs cut backs my ward closed and i lost my job.
    your lo looks like a right little smiler, its rare i get a grin that big off my lo lol