Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Things to do in Lincoln and Sleaford!

Hi everyone.
Not posted on this forum before but been on BE for a couple of years now.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good groups/classes around lincoln and sleaford. I live in a village in between these 2 and im getting a bit worried about my son not interacting with enough children. My little boy is 14 months old and only really interacts with his cousins who are all older and my best friends little boy who is 12 months old. Im getting worried that when it comes to him going to play school he wont know how to play/share with the other children. I looked into taking him into a nursery for half a day but they wanted a min of 2 sessions a week at nearly ??16 a session. At the moment we cant justify spending around ??120 a month when he doesnt need to really go. I dont work so am free all the time.
Thanks to anyone in advance who can help!!
Rach and Harry

Replies

• hi rach have u been to the childrens centre in sleaford. a lady called elizabeth does jelly beans there, its music and movement for mums and tots and the children are aged birth upwards. its a lovely group. they have lots going on there.
    pop in, its on the st georges high school site u walk down past pygott and crone on northgate (schools side entrance) and its the first new building u approach. they will sign u up and let u no wots going on!
    xx