Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Penpals????????????

Any mums like writing letters?? Be lovely to hear from you xx:\)

Replies

• I might be interested - I love receiving letters in the post!
  • Me too!! It would make a nice change from bills and junk-mail :lol:
  • My Email is mia_iqbal@hotmail.co.uk pls get in touch and we could swap addresses x
  • I used to have a few penpals when i was younger and i loved getting letters baby bump is right it beats getting bills anyday my email is lisa_a_m_a@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to swap addresses i'm lisa from belfast.
  • hiya,
    i used to have a few penpals when i was younger as well and love receiving letters, it would make a change from, bill bills and more bills and too much junk mail to mention.
    my email addy is joanne_saville@btinternet.com if anyone would like to swap addresses, im 36 and living in london!
  • I love writing letters ive had penpals since being in school and still penpal now. Im cassie im 25 26 weeks pregnant with our first child, live with my partner and our 20 pets we urrently looking for a house, my email is tattooedlady31@hotmail.co.uk email to swap addeys if intersted love to hear from u luv cas xx
  • I'm up for this ladies, I love writing letters and getting them.

my email is

chickadee_els@hotmail.co.uk
    feel free to add me or email me and we can swap addresses as said above,
    I am living in Swindon
  • hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii its me!!!!!...i love to write you know that........how are you>?........kids ok?....xxxxxxlove carrie.xxxxx:\?
  • hey ladies, I'm 20 from Kilmarnock, Scotland and have a little boy (almost 10 months) my e-mail is beyond_redemption_uk@yahoo.co.uk if you wanna swap addresses. Would love to hear from all the fellow yummy mummys out there xxxx
  • hi,im hayley 20 from derbyshire,im expecting my first child in june,cant wait!

my e mail is hayleyspirit@hotmail.com if anyone wants to swap addreses! xxxxx
  • Hi im Linda 24 from warwickshire and im mum to Lexie 13wks.
    my email is lindamoran83@hotmail.co.uk would love to have a penpalimage
  • Hi im cara from staffordshire would love to chat im having a girl due on the 21st april. My email add is caraclowry@hotmail.co.uk
    xx
  • Hi all, if any of you fancy being email "penpals" rather than using snail mail that would be fab - just pm me. I'd love to have a snail mail penpal but I would never post the letters as I've got a brain like a sieve!

I'm 24 and live in North Cornwall, with my husband and baby girl.

K x