Forum home General Chat General chat

Anyone in Nottingham area?

I moved into the Nottingham area shortly before having my son (now 13months old) and missed out on the antenatal bonding between expectant mums!!! :lol:Am struggling to find places to go in the area as I come from Lincolnshire can anyone help/ be my friend? ;0)

Replies

• im from nottingham i didnt really go 2 antenatel places really so didnt really bond wiv other expectant mums my son is nearly 10 months old
  • I live in nottingham,my daughter is nearly 10 weeks old,i moved here from gt yarmouth and dont know many people either
  • hiya im about 10min drive away from nottingham i have a 17 mounth old daughter and pregnany with my 2nd x
  • Hi to you all. Not sure if you have all arranged to meet up or are talking elsewhere. I am from Nottingham and my lo is 6 and half months. If anyone would like to meet up then i am up for it. x
  • Hi I am from Nottingham as well have always lived here have 5 children 19. 17, 13, 2 and 9 months x
  • hi well im same person as above ive at regster again as could get in on my name does any one want to meet up