Forum home General Chat General chat

hi, i'm living in Somerset...anyone around?

i would love to chat with anyone local to me, especially anyone who is due october/november time?

Replies

• hiya im from yeovil in somerset, i have 2 little girls who are 4 and 15 months. x
  • I'monly just over the border in Dorset. Not pregnant but have a DS 10.5mths old
  • my dad lives in Glastonbury and i go over often to visit him, are you nearby? x
  • hiya im from somerset due late nov!
  • hiya im from somerset due late nov!
  • Hi I'm from Taunton not due til May though, this is my second baby as I already have 3 yr old son. where are you from Taverel?
  • Hi ladies, nice to see some local mummies and mummy-to-bes. I am living in Bridgwater (about 10 miles from taunton and 12 miles from glastonbury) I am 28 and live with my lovely husband and our 3 children. My eldest is starting school soon and middle child nursery so am looking to make new friends to meet up with now that I am going to have a bit more time. My baby is nearly 6 months and I would love to meet other mums for coffee and chats xx
  • Hi I live close to Yeovil with a 10 week old daughter. Have any of you that have answered met up at all since posting? or would you like to?