Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any pregnant mums in Leeds/Bradford?

Hi im Heather anyone close? looking to make friends as new to the area and dont really no anyone!I have a daughter whos 13 months and am 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd!

Replies

• Hello, my name is Louise and I live in Farsley, inbetwen Leeds and Bradford. I'm not quite a mum yet, I'm pregnant with my first but only have 4 weeks left and can't wait to meet her!
  • Hi louise bet your really nervous? i was with my first kept thinking i would go into labour in Asda or my waters would break on the bus! lookily they didnt i got induced 14 days over my edd!
    My o/h nos where farsley is!i dont have a clue. Would be nice to chat to you!take care x
  • Hello. I was't that nervous until yesterday when I started getting really pain pains in my stomach and back that were comming about half an hour apart, and I was in Dorothy Perkins. Luckly I was with my mum so didn't have a mass break down!! They've stopped now so i'm guessing that they were braxton hicks, buts it's just dawned on me that i'm actually a big wuss, don't think I can do labour!!! ha ha. Hope your ok xx (Farsley is only a little place, i'm not supprised that you haven't heard of it!!)