Forum home General Chat General chat

I'm now a pro....

oh pics please becs! Sounds fab. We have wooden thomas (plus a cheaper range big jigs I think for track) but Tate loves his metal 'take alongs' too! We got a secondhand edward for 5p from his summer fete a couple of weeks ago!

Replies

• Becks, E-bay is very expensive as all the tyraders know what its worth - check out car boots we have had some real thomas bargains from them!

Be warned though - it never stops at one train set - william now has 6 different sets of track!!! To be fair he plays with it all!
  • lol wheres the pics Becs?!

My little bro was obsessed with Thomas the tank engine had everything you could possibly want - hes 18 now so dont think he has anymore now
  • has he got any he wants to sell Sarah, lol!!
  • a busy day's play eh? bless him!
  • LOL!!

I had to learn how to build thomas tracks, it's amazing how creative you can be!!

I'm so pleased Hayden enjoys it, Jack would play for hours with his track too.

xx
  • Ah he looks very sweet, busy day playing with his trains. What a life!
  • Hayden is so sweet, that picture is really cute and i love it in the black and white effect. xx
  • They both look like they adore each other. It is good though that he is good with Reece.
  • oooh i know more about trains than i ever wanted to courtesy of josh! he even buys the old man train spotting mags! he has a complete grolier thomas the tank engine book set somewhere in the loft he may be convinced to part with which cost me over £120!!! and is no longer used.