Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Guten Morgan Girls

Morning All,

Well no one else appears to be around seems I'm the only looney on here at the mo lol

Sams builder mate rang him at some rediculous hour so just been sorting out washing and stuff and do the washing up - fun fun fun

Well the weather outside looks lovely today so whats everyones plans - I have a trip to ala Asda to buy all those zero point foods Then gotta buy a wedding outfit for next weekend and will most likely take the doglets for a nice long walk and be on here of course lol

xx

Replies

• Hi Sarah,

I was the only one on at 7 this morning so we can be saddo's together!! LOL!!

It's lovely here too. I have just pegged some washing on the line and have one load in at the mo. The kids are outside as it's the first day it's been fit for them to play in the garden all week so that's nice. Jack is swimming at the earlier time of 11.30 then James is off racing this afternoon. So I'll be about.

Hope you are ok, it's been a while since we've had a good chat. Will have my msn on tonight if you are free.

xx
  • Good Morning

We're having a very lazy morning!!! I had a rare lie in as Cameron slept until 8.30, John wasn't very impressed as he still had to get up for work at 7!!!!

My sister and niece are coming down later so i think we'll go for a nice long walk since it's so lovely!!!

Sarah - Good luck with your outfit, and i hope you find a nice pair of shoes!!!

Zoe - Hope Jack enjoys his swimming lesson!!

Have a lovely day xxx
  • Morning Dawn.

Hope the weather stays nice for your walk with your sister and niece.
    It started off nice here but is clouding over now.

Nigel is at golf this morning and Aaron had his friend for a sleep over last night. They went to bed late about 8 but were still wide awake and playing with the lego at 11pm.

Daniel stayed round his friends house last night too.

Just pottering around and doing a few chores. Will prob go shopping later as the cupboards are starting to look a little bare.

Hope you have a nice day. Are you cooking John the quorn bangers tonight????????????? Good luck!!!
  • Hi Girls,

Zoe - I will be around tonight on MSN

Dawn - thanks i still have no idea what shoes will go with white linen trousers other than flip flops - oh er may have to re-thinkg outfit lol

Lucy are you off to Ala Asda or fancy pancy Tesco lololol
  • Niether Sarah,
    I'm being lazy and going to Waitrose as its the closest.

They are also doing an offer on mullerlights 4 for£1.

Hope you get your outfit sorted.
  • Sarah - I'm sure you'll find something!!!

Lucy - Yep, quorn bangers for tea tonight. I'll let you know what he thinks!!
  • Hi girls, hope you have had a lovely day. Sounds like most of you have been enjoying the nice weather.

We went into town to go bowling this morning for my niece's 3rd birthday. Then my sister and i hit the shops, most exciting thing i bought was waterproof pants for Hollie's nappies lol. But we enjoyed because the weather was nice and it was us two and Hollie, so we were able to spend time together.

I have come back to a bombsite though, Ian bless him has cut the lawn in the jungle (backgardern) so the house is covered in grass. So once he has finally cleared up outside I will start on the inside. I swear there is more grass inside than out at the moment lol. Oh well it will soon be clean.

xx
  • Hi Girls,

No outfit found so gonna raid my wardrobe and see what I can put together lol

Lucy - thats fab about the Mullers - I bought 4 for £2!!! May have to pop there on the way home from work

Karen - sounds like a nice day was had - the weather here has been nice - I did think it was going to rain at one point but the clouds moved away as quickly as they came