Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My prize arrived!!!

Woohoo, i think vtech are a far more efficient company as my wuotm prize arrived this morning. It looks great, we are now going to store it away and give it to Hollie for her 2nd or 3rd birthday. Oh i cant wait for her to use it.

xx

Replies

• That's great Karen.

I'm pretty sure that is why PP have changed as there are a few of us still waiting for our things to arrive from Kenwood.

xx
  • Thats great, i would have prefered that!

Maybe they might send the people still waiting for there prizes one!
  • Thats fab Karen!

Girls are you still waiting for your prizes - thats so bad!
  • Sarah both me and Tasha won last year!!
  • ok hands up, apart from Zoe, who's waiting for their prizes??? I think a joint email is in order!!
  • im waiting for mine, won about 3 months ago i think. ive got to email them about change of addy anyway, so will ask about prizes too!!
  • I doubt those of us who won Kenwood prizes will ever see them!!!
  • I have been in regualr touch with Roisin from PP who has been great in chasing things. Kenwood are currently waiting for a new delivery of the goods, but it's still not good service on Kenwoods part.
  • Thats great Karen

I was pleased to see pp and changed who they were using

I won in in october i think which was the november issue!!
  • Fab news Karen!
    Me and Tasha saw them in early Learning on Friday and it really does look good! Well Done x x
  • Wow, that was quick!!!!

It looks like a fab prize, i'm sure Hollie will love it!!