Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im officially hairy!!!

my legs and armpits are now long enough for me to wax so i am now officially a hairy woman! and if you were wondering, yes i am waxing them not just letting them grow!

Replies

• LOL Claire!! Hope it's not too painful!!
  • owww owwwwwww - no way lol

my eyebrows get waxed and thats it lol
  • Oooooh rather you than me!

Enjoy!!!
  • ive done it for years so it doesnt bother me any more, i either wax or epilate but i got lazy and shaved for a few weeks so ive had to go through the growing them that long i could dreadlock them process!
  • OUCH OUCH OUCH lol

Claire you have made me giggle about the dreadlocks LOL

I waxed my eyebrows once and had this look of surprise all day whilst it calmed down LMAO

Not brave enough to do legs etc - although have bought the strips but cant bare to pull them off - wuss I know! lol
  • it can hurt more when you are pregnant and before your period because of hormone levels. when i wax mine they are blotchy for a couple of hours but are fine after that. ive waxed for about 10 years so i am immune to the pain now! it hurts less the more you have it done
  • Hehe mel.
    I loved the thick hair as mine is very thin.

Oh and like claire said waxing while perggers is more painfull,never done it mind just read about it.
  • I am a wimp, I think i'll stick with shaving!!!
  • LOL claire!

I'd like to wax instead of shave but don't fancy growing them long enough to do it!
  • Lol!! I have an image of you with plaited armpit hair!!!!! Very nice!!

I get my eyebrows done every 3 weeks, that's about as much waxing as i can stand. Think i'll stick to my Gillette Venus for everywhere else!!