Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sorry i never corrected you all

Replies

• Options
    lol your so funny melanie

do you really think it matters that am only 19 and want a baby xxx
  • Options
    Lol Mel, Cameron was conceived after a drunken night at a wedding reception !!! John tells everyone that i took advantage of him!!
  • Options
    Lol mel you do make me giggle!!!!

Breah, i've been broody since i was 10 and if i'd been in the position to have a baby early i absolutely would have done, don't worry about it, you'll make a lovely mummy when it happens xxxx
  • Options
    Ooohhh snap dawn ethan was conceived on one of my best friends wedding nights!!!
  • Options
    thanks tasha and i hope so and i hope it happens soon and people sometimes judge people when they are young parents and it any one wants to judge me i dont care what they think because its nt there op that matters xx
  • Options
    Luka was conceived after a drunken wedding too...is there a theme going on here???!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like you definately need it Nicola! Now don't change the subject!!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    lol maybe the people who want a baby should try have sex after a wedding lol

thats me damned i dont know anyone getting married lol xxx
  • Options
    Nicola is!!!! Mind you, next year is a bit long to wait for you but we are definately planning a major cyber celebration!!!
  • Options
    lol yes just a bit i want to be having a baby in the world next year lol

emj hows your ankle huni xxx
  • Options
    Not so bad today thanks, I have been resting lots and doing no driving at all so has made a real difference and the swelling has nearly gone. Problem is the minute I start putting pressure on it again, I am likely to tear the ligament! Got an appointment with consultant on 23rd July so not long to wait now.
  • Options
    Good luck with your appointment Emma, how are you finding it not being able to drive? I think that would drive me mad!!
  • Options
    Nightmare!!!!!!
    The thing is it's not like i can walk instead is it?!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hehe this has made me giggle.

Breah !!thats a lovely name.
    I have a wedding this yr but wont be able to attend as ite in gretna green,but will have a drink non the less.
    I also celebrate my anniversary 6th this aug.

Im currently drinking a local made wine,with the finest grapes from boxtead.lol
  • Options
    Its made me laugh too Emma.

I too think Breah is a lovely name, and my name isnt really welshdragon lol it's Karen.
    Hollie wasnt conceived at a wedding, but was conceived in a layby on the main road back from the airport.
  • Options
    Mel you're so funny!

Breah is a lovely name and I can understand you not wanting some people to know your business. I was reluctant to use my full name as me and my husband don't want anyone at all to know we are ttc at the moment.

Emma hope you're okay

Cheryl x
  • Options
    We'll keep your secret safe cheryl!!! xxx
  • Options
    hey breah have you got any weddings to go to sounds like they work better than clomid when your ttc xxx
  • Options
    hi Breah i am only 21 and have wanted a baby for 4 years now so dont worry what people think