Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

got my c section date

it's the 16th of july, so baby will defo be here then. made some progress today. ray got the crib out of the loft for me (things still the same with him) i set the crib up down stairs ready, just got to do up stairs now! then the cleaning and stuff that i need to do. just hope i can get things sorted in time. just wish i wasn't doing it alone thats all

Replies

• oh bless you ho are you feeling today
  • sort of having up's and downs, i feel tired tbh, so very tired. think i'll eat some choc and have a early night lol
  • i wish i had some chocolate in the house
  • Wow, not long to go then! I'm sure you'll get everything ready in time, it might help to take your mind off everything else that's been going on.

Enjoy your choc and an early night!!
    Take care xxx
  • good luck hun - make that amy give you a big cuddle xxx
  • Glad you've got your date kristy, it's weird knowing exactly what birthday your baby will have isn't it? i had that with ethan and was counting down the days!!

Hun, is there no one else you can ask to help you get ready for the baby? It sounds a lot to have to do heavily pregnant. Sendig you a huge hug xxx
  • Hi Kristy,

Glad you've got your date My hubbys b-day is the 11th July so will remember that

Makesure you take things easy and its LOADs of chocolate
  • Thats exciting, not long now!

As Tasha has said is there no one that can help you x
  • How exciting Kristy, baby will be hear soon! Then you will be so wrapped up everything else can wait. I hope Ray just supports you but gives you space at the same time. He can look after the kids, or take them out to give you a break as you need plenty of rest in this last couple of weeks. Hope its not too hot there! Luka was a summer baby, its nice xxxx
  • ooh it must be so weird knowing the exact date your baby will be born!
  • not really, ray's got to help, it's his baby to. regardless of what were going through he needs to chip in, simple as.
    the part thats alone, is the night feeds i'll have to do all them alone. but i've done it before when he was inside with nicole, so i know i can do it again. as long as he's here in the morning to get charlie and nicole up and let me catch up with some sleep i can do it.
  • Thats wonderful.
    Will no why you aint on then after that date for a while.
    Glad your ok'ish at the mo,and good on you for making him stick to your routine.
    xx
  • Kristy you are right you can do. I remember Terry going away on a course when Tate was newborn like about a week old. I thought I would never cope but you just kinda do xxx
  • We are mums and find a way.
    Not that i have 3kids but when i had chan it was strange that i had to cope while adi worked,the 1st week i had her i didnt go far except to the shop over the road with both kids but it got easier in time.
  • Kristy that is so exciting knowing your date, best of luck with everything.
    You have done it on your own before with Nicole so you can do it with this baby. I'm sure when the baby arrives you will be fine and get into the swing of things. Like you say if he comes in the morning to take the kids for you to rest, that will be brillaint.
  • Must be really excisting knowing the date when your baby will be here! I know you've said you've a lot to do but try to take it easy

Take care

Cheryl x
  • Kristy good luck shall be thinking of you on the 16th x
  • Good luck kristy, hope it goes well on the 16th x x
  • That's great news Kristy! And good that you can plan and get yourself sorted. Gareth is hoping that we need an elective C section as it makes him getting home from whichever ocean he will be in much easier!