Forum home General Chat General chat

Good evening

Good evening all how is everyone and how was your days

Mine has been ok mollie and christopher went to nursery this morning,stephen was at school so only had abbie for a couple of hours managed to do some housework without them around as much as i tidy they make a mess

Have finally got a double buggy i have had to get a tandem as a side by side wouldnt fit it in my lift so i am happy as it will be easier to do shopping with both girls in one buggy

the kids have been playing up this afternoon after i got stephen from school they did nothing but argue over toys and abbie has been sick not sure if something hasnt agreed with her as she is not a sicky baby

well thats my day not a lot has happened today
what have you been upto

Replies

• Yeah the blanket did work on the girls window apart from abbie tonight dont think she is feeling well either something she ate didnt agree with her or she is coming down with something she wouldnt settle ended up falling asleep in the front room and was carried to the bedroom when she was asleep
    no we didnt get the one out of mothercare got a second hand bambino one it is new
  • I know mollie will be 2 on the 26th july so i didnt want to fork out a lot in case i dont use it that much but mollie could be in a pushchair till she is 3 the way she is if she doesnt get her own way she will throw herself on the floor having a temper at least in a pushchair i will be able to cope with her temper and will know where she is as she likes to run of if she can

Im hoping that if it is a 24hr the others wont get it
  • i hope abbie is ok Emma, we have had an okish day. I've been a bit down today, think im hormonal lol!! Great you got your pushchair must make getting out and about so much easier. Whats it like??
  • http://i15.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/f5/2c/3823_2.JPG
    this link will show you what it looks like its the same as this and was the cheapest i could find
  • I like that Emma, as long as you are happy and the kids are happy in it thats all that matters after all xxx
  • sarah how old are your children
    i bet its sad knowing that they are growing up so quickly
  • Its our 1st wedding anniversary on the 4th july cant believe it has come around so quickly it didnt seem that long ago that we got married
  • Evening all
    Im on but have over 600 posts to read so will be around.

Rily had hospital today,i did argue with the receptionist that we didnt need the appt but she said if id recieved a letter then i should go,only to get there and the Dr we saw had no idea why we were they but check rileys note and spoke about his thyriod function and his eating habbits which was nice of her so not so much a wasted jurney.

He has the hospital dentist tomorrow afternoon to discuss if they will remove his 2front teeth under general or not so will let you no how that goes and will probably be on the new sight no doubt.