Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How can we improve you children's eating behaviour? Please help!

Eating Behaviour in early childhood - Mothers of children 2-5 year old children needed to complete survey

??????? Are you a mother of a child aged between 2-5?

??????? Would you like to be involved in some research at Loughborough University?

??????? If so, then you could be of great help!

Three hundred mothers of children aged between 2 and 5 years old are required to partake in a questionnaire study exploring the development of eating behaviour during early childhood, with a focus on the mealtime interactions of parents and their children. The research will form part of my PhD thesis, and all responses will be completely confidential and anonymous and will only be analysed as a group. I hope the research will help to develop our knowledge and understanding of how to improve children's eating and family mealtimes in the future, and research findings will be disseminated at national conferences and within academic journals.

Your input into this research would be very valuable and greatly appreciated. If you would like to take part please complete my survey using the link below:

https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/childeating/

For more details or if you have any queries don't hesitate to contact me using the details below.

Miss Faye Powell - 01509 228473- f.c.powell@lboro.ac.uk