Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

slimming world anyone?

i want to loose 4 stone and am joining tonight, anyone joined? have i started a thread already started? lol

Replies

• I joined a few weeks ago.

Finding it easier that weight watchers, but still a bit of a chore :lol:

I just want chocolate and crisps!
  • im finding it easy really, well easier than most things, definatly ww!!! i lost 3lbs first week and im in my second week now
  • Yea sure I am losing too, but it's still a diet though so you do still have to stop and think all the time, can I have this or that!

I love fruit so snacking is easy but I just find it hard not being able to just make a sandwich for lunch or have some toast for breakfast and then yo have to think oh uh toast for breakfast there goes my healthy extra so what will i eat tonight without extras??

I'm a bread adict though so was always gonna be hard for me. And crackers and crispbread and lovely crunchy things yum yum
  • im doing well 3 weeks and 9lbs!
  • I first joined in July 2009 and have done it on and off since. I lost 2 stone in about 18 months or so, then fell off the wagon. I rejoined 3 weeks ago and had lost 8lb but I gained this week, totally my fault. Back on it now though and hopeful of target by November which is 22.5lb away!
  • i have lost 13lb now in 5 weeks!
  • i LOVE slimming world - have lost 2.5 stone so far, got another 1.5 stone to go to get to target! Love making the recipes and trying new foods etc image xx
  • I re-joined and now weighed in 3 times and lost 10.5, going for 3.5 this week hopefully to get my stone in four weeks! xx
  • i love it too, lost 20lbs in 8 wks so far....