Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

does anyone know a good diet i can go on

hi everyone,does anyone know a good diet i can go on to help me get pregnant? im over weight and i think that is what stopping me getting pregnant.i have cut out chocolate and crips and i walk everywhere now i have lost a stone so far,thank you xx :\?

Replies

• personally i would just eat smaller portions, use a small plate rather than a big dinner one. eat 3-4 portions of veg per meal cutting out too many carbs. still enjoy your food but just eating smaller balanced meals.
    i would still have a lttle choccy/treat too so you dont crave it, just have it in moderation.
    its all about balance but a little of what you fancy is fine.

well done though for loosng a stone thats fab xxxx
  • this week shopping has loads of fruit and veg in some of the veg i have never tryed but im willing to try it.i hope it works image
  • hi

im a massive fan of weight watchers.

i lost 2stone with them before i got married and have just rejoined (i have gained a stone a child :roll: ) joined 3 weeks ago and have lost 11lb.

well done on losing a st by yourself i think thats really tough!

• hi
    would like to say well done to you too,and thank you i have done weight watchers before and i didn't lose much weight.im going to my doctors to see the diet people there thank you image