Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness

o/t losing weight

hi everyone

i am really gonna start trying to lose weight, so looking for some support.

ethan is 16mths and although i lost most my baby weight say about 6mths after he was born, i am now 1 1/2 stone heavier than then. so ive put on a stone basically in a year.

before ethan i was 9st (ish) i remember this because when i got weighed at midwife at my first preg check-up this is what i was.

i am now 10st 5.

i have always been 8st or just above and a size 10, but when i got married i went up to 9st but was stilla size 10 so felt fine.

i have never been this heavy, and i really do feel bigger. i used to be able to eat whatever i wanted and not put on weight atall, but since ethan (my second child) this seems to have changed..is that the same for anyone else.

i do eat alot of junk, and its so hard not to...but i walk everywhere, cant drive, out walking to park etc every day so i dont get it!!

any support be sppreciated thanks. may be easier if im accountable in some way lol xx

Replies

• Your post could be me! My LO is my second and now 21months and I when I was younger I could get aay with eating things I shouldn't.

I'm trying to be stricter with myself, cut out the biscults and cake (and the wine but that bit's hard)! I can't believe that instead of losing weight like I planned to over the last year I've put it on!