Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who else is doing Weightwatchers?

I started this morning. I have 21 points and so far I've used up 9.5 on breakfast and lunch...dont know how ive done so well considering I have no healthy food in my house what so ever lol. Need to go shopping tomorrow for some image

Just wondering if anyone else is on ww and how u are doing xx

Replies

• Hey Emilie, i thought about doing it but im too scared to go along to the meetings, how whoosy am i lol
    I hope it goes well for you. i might join online one day see if that works.

xxx
  • I do it online and its great!!! I've lost 2 1/2 stone and am now lighter than i was before i got pregnant!!!
  • oooo yayy im doing it too!
    I find it really really is helping me and my other half follows the plan too (he just doesnt come to classes)
    So far in 4 weeks weve lost 2 and a half stone between us! but we do have a fair bit to lose however! lol
    Feeling so much better phsically and mentally image

Hannah,Tegan and bump- I know exactly how you feel and felt the same!
    I nearly walked out so many time when i was queueing to go to my first class! BUT i will say the first week is really the worst then after u get over that it really does give you a buzz each week when you attend.
    Ant tips or recipes always appreciated thanks girlies

Heidi xx
  • im doing it online too, im on day 3 and its so simple and easy im seriously scared im not gonna lose any weight lol. bought some kitchen scales so now i have "normal" meals and know exactly how many points everything is. first weigh in is on monday ooo im so looking forward to it! image

good luck to everyone!! ive found a few yummy things that are low points i will post them this evening when im home x x x
  • okay yummy stuff ive found so far are...

clementine...0 points...tres yummy
    ww brownie bites are only 0.5 points good for having a quick bite of chocolate goodness
    ww brownie frozen ice cream deserts are 2 points but wow they are heaven. definately give me my chocolate fix for the night (im a choc addict btw lol)
    ww choc cookies are only 1.5 points for 2
    packet of skips only 1.5 points...think frazzles are the same
    2 wee pancakes, butter, microwave for 20 seconds - 3 points - heaven!
    the ww desert yoghurts are only 1 point and are GORGEOUS!!
    french fancy - 2 points

that it off the top of my head just now but there are tons more, will post when i have a bit more time xx
  • hmmm Emilie they sound yummy! always good to have some little treats in for when u feel the urge for something sweet!
    Do u like jelly? I love it you see so always have some pots of sugar free ones made up in fridge for little hit and theyre 0 points too so big bonus!
    Have you made any of the no points veg soup thats
    nice too! xx
  • Hi, I just joined ww on Thursday so am feeling positive and motivated at the moment, although hungry too because I was obviously eating WAY too much before!!! I have about 2 stone to lose, but my first 5% is 8lb and would love to do that in 6 weeks before I go on my holiday. (that's if we go as I'm not sure about taking my lo on the plane what with all this swine flu - he'll be 16 weeks).
    Good luck with your weigh in on Monday Emilie
  • Hi girls
    Good to hear your going strong still. I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant but looking to join WW once baby arrives to change my mindset back to healthy eating so will join you!
    Em
    28+2
    xxx
  • Me! I've been back at WW for 17wks now, and in the last 16wks I've lost 27.5lbs(half a pound away from 2 stone!) I love it and I find it so easy to do, cos I do points too, now down to 22 points a day (started at 24) I love my leader she's such a great person and I must admit if I've had a bad week I kinda feel like I've let her down lol. Well only another 5 stone to go now!

Claire
    xxxx
  • I've been a member of ww for about a year and a half, I love going to the classes and catching up with everyone and seeing how well they've all been doing.

I reached my goal weight in January and so as a gold member I get 9 months (or maybe 6 I can't remember) free after the baby is born to get back to my goal weight (can start getting weighed again after 12 week check up).

I haven't been weighed at all since my booking appointment so I have no idea how much weight i've put on (I'm 32 weeks). I know I've put on more than I would have ideally wanted to - couldn't resist having the excuse to eat cakes and chocolates, but I know when the time comes with the support of everyone in the class I'll be able to get back on it again.

Good luck everyone, keep up the hard work.
  • Hi just want to say stick with it. Had my baby in july and started ww six weeks later. Upto christmas I had lost 30 pounds ( not been since 15th as my class been cancelled due to snow and christmas.) I have found this new discover plan really easy to do. I have dieted most of my life and done them all slimming world, rosemary conley etc but this time feel really confident. Good luck everyone
  • just checking up on all my lovely weight watchers!!

i have been going for 5 weeks now and nearly at my stone target! woohoo! image
  • just wanted to know, are you ladies on ww whilst pregant? I thought it was not allowed? I did it before my wedding, lost 1 and 1/2 stone and then stopped. Will probably go back after baby is here, as above everything it makes me eat healthily!
  • no, not allowed ww while pregnant. christ- being pregnant is a chance to overeat! lol!!

i am breastfeeding and am allowed an extra 5 points while weaning!

have got over my stone now 1st 1lb! woo! image