Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness

Wii Fit- Week 1 results and week 2 challenge

Ok, Week 1 was to do 30 mins a day. How many days did you manage? I did it everyday!!! Woohoo!!! 30 mins exactly most days, 31 and 33 mins once.

Ok, the challenge for the next week is....

Get over 275 spins for hula!!! I am getting on average 250 at the moment so will be a real challange for me!!! Let me know how you are getting on.

Replies

• hi i only started on friday so my week is a little behind....trying to start slowly as building up has spd at end of pregnancy so taking it a little easy as don't want to damage anything with 3 kids to look after!!! I have done 25 mins so far aim to do 30 min tonight. Wow 275 on the hula i've only just started!!!! Managed about 180 so far!!!! I will TRY really hard to meet your challenge tho!!!! Loving the yoga tho midwife told me to do yoga to build my core back up.....certainly NOT going to be doing the push ups for a while DH did them last night and looked really hard!!
  • No, no...I have only just started doing the muscle ones now and I gave birth a year ago, although I did have a section!!! I can't believe the difference it has made tho, I haven't weighed myself yet but I've lost basically an inch off everywhere in a week!!!! Now that's amazing!
  • my top score on hula is 307! heehee
  • I managed 318!! But seem to have lost the knack tonight as only managed 290
  • My top score is now 307 too!!!! Yay! Let's see how will get the most!!
  • oh i got 288 and was really pleased!!! Right so we are all aiming for more than 318 now!!! oh no!!!!!!
  • Hi,

Ive been doing the wii fit for 2 weeks now and ive been on it for an hour every morning. Ive lost 5 1/2 lbs and got my bmi from overweight to ideal!! Whe you unlock the super hulahoop 10 mins you can do so many more tho it really takes it out of you!! I was sooooo warm and sticky after it but have managed 2132 spins!!!!